Whats the drunkest you've ever been?

Discussion in 'Parties and Games' started by Kushton Slater, Sep 12, 2010.

1. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

lol...how thoughtful and kind of you all...!!! can't say that i've witnessed any masturbation of strippers before though

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

ive seen masturbation as shows, in the upscale ones...but never a stripper, walking up to the bar and laying naked on it, telling guys to 'have at it'

shit even the bartender stopped serving drinks, to get in some finger play...that's when I knew I wasnt in Kansas anymore

3. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

but strangely you men were all acting like toto :p

4. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Damn, they wasn't doin' that shit at the strip club I went to. :eek:

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

go to the hood, daaaaaaaaawg

6. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Naw, I'm cool off that. I saw Hustle and Flow. Them strippers weren't cuttin' it.

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

'hmmm now what's this, smell like fish'

:p

jk i dont make it a habit to go to ghetto joints, but the one time (aight the multiple times) I did go...................opened my eyes son

besides, i'm sure you'll be doing worse things in the years to come

:eek:

8. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

:smt081:smt081

With strippers like the ones in Hustle and Flow, they better've been on that budget booty shit. 2 dollar lapdances like Chappelle be talkin' about.

I'd rather go back to the strip club with the hot rocker chick with the piercings. :)

Of course, I ain't trying to break myself.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

yeah i no dat rite fo sho

they werent as bangin' as the ones u see in the upscale joints, but man they were down for whatever

take em to your car and get a nut, lets have it

but dayum if you hit it without putting a bag over their heads, lol

10. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

:smt042:smt042:smt042

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

seriously they weren't 'stripper' material at all

a few of them joints looked pregnant

12. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

And they expect mufuckas to drop money on that shit. Pfffft. I'll stick with them non-hood strip joints. You may pay more but you're lookin' at what you want. And the variety is ridiculous sometimes.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

these mothafuckas werent even charging for pussy play

14. Redeemed One Jr

Redeemed One Jr Active Member

I had half a bottle of champagne a year or so ago during New Years. I'm pretty sure my left foot was feeling a lot lighter than usual. Definately living on the edge, right here. :cool:

15. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Sheeit. You would think their ghetto asses would hustle the pussy a bit. Try to get a couple quarters out a mofo at least.

16. Kushton Slater

Kushton Slater New Member

Im leaving this forum a sober man, Im coming back a drunken god. Today is the Iron Bowl so yeah Im bout to get somewhat plastered. Weagle weagle!!!

17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

KS,don't get too plastered because the ladies don't like it-make sure the lady you meet is toasted like you.

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

No you don't. Especially if I'm around because I'm the type of brother who would get you drunk as possible just to see what kind of stupid shit you would do while you were drunk.

19. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

LoL! Stupid shit like what? All that really happens when I get drunk is I get giggly and my coordination and ability to move accurately, or to respond consistently, based on the distances of objects in my environment aren't so good. From my most recent drunken experience, I can say that you don't want to be near me if I'm drunk with a pool stick. I trip myself with it and almost clobber folks and once I almost took out a ceiling light above a pool table :eek:. I'm dangerous.

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

That works. I'm all about being entertained. Although I'm a horny ol' goat, it doesn't always have to be sexual entertainment. :D