What's your Meyers Briggs TYPE?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by TheHuntress, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Let me ask you this because human behavior is observable.

Do you think there is a such thing as an introvert vs extrovert? Or is that just made up astrology?

2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I'm not interested in entertaining Straw-man Fallacies. You can read the article or not. It's really up to you.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I read it and I can give you my take but if you are going to be completely dismissive then what's the point?

4. meowkittenmeow

Not being willing to engage in straw-man fallacies isn't being dismissive. I gave you the article so that you understand why I think it's all bullshit. I understand that you like it, and I respect that. I have no interest in changing your mind or swaying you in either direction, but providing you with a reason why I don't believe in it.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You already done that months ago, as I reminded you before. You gave me at least 2 articles and a video.

You told me to let you know when I read it and I did. I don't see the point to that if there is no discussion to be had.

Also it's your right to be completely pointless whenever you feel like it. I accept that and thanks for the article.

6. meowkittenmeow

It is also your right to be completely pointless whenever you feel like it. As I already mentioned why I don't believe in it, but still, you felt the need to comment on me taking the test out of boredom, in spite of the fact that I previously gave you articles and a video, lol. Your reply to my post just reiterated what I felt and mentioned over a year ago, and so I decided to further reiterate what I felt and mentioned over a year ago. The only way this would have remained without pointless comments is if I could have just posted my results and left, lol. No worries m8t.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

umm ok.......

Anything else?

8. meowkittenmeow

Read again, you replied before I finished revising it.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

What do you want me to do? Put myself on punishment? Ok, I'm grounded. Have a good one bro

10. meowkittenmeow

Lol, not at all. I just met your pointless comment with my own, and then we rode the pointless train all the way here.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Bill Nye ENTP 1
    Kate Beckinsale INFJ 1
    Jennifer Lopez ESFJ 1

13. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

14. thefieryphoenix

thefieryphoenix Active Member

As the song goes "if you could read my mind, what a tale my thoughts would tell!" I'm an INFJ.

15. Shawn Luke

Shawn Luke New Member

ENFP

16. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

INFJ
    658A68BF-CC27-4351-8B73-E409B7891C61.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 30, 2022
  17. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

INTP. Which goes a long way to explaining why I get on people nerves. LOL