Which 'race' of men/women do you attract the most

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by AfroLove, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

Although I've attracted a few white men, mostly it's African men I attract and I'm not sorry about that at all. I've no idea why I attract them the most. You'd have to ask them.

2. CBreezy

CBreezy Restricted

Mostly white women, second would be latin women. I always had a preference for light skinned black women, but for some reason I just can't seem to attract them. :smt011 Oh well, I can't complain. The ladies I do get treat a brotha nice.

3. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

That goes the same for me, but it does seem like to be a tie now. I haven't been out in a long time, so it usually comes from the internet. We'll see once I start going out again.

4. Max Mosley

Max Mosley Well-Known Member

For the most part I dont get hit on. Only time it really happens is when im in a mostly black area, black women may say somethin.

5. Ymra

Ymra New Member

You are probably right. I have ZERO game, I have no *cough* swagga, 9 times out of 10 I'm in a pair of Jeans with a Super Man t-shirt. I'm moody, temperamental, haughty, and sometimes just an all around asshole.

So you might be on to something. I just find it funny that you posed' to be talking about what women are attracted to you, but you are concentrating on the escapades of my cock.

Puzzling.

Sex is over rated to me anyway.

6. Ymra

Ymra New Member

I'm black....I'd approach you.

7. Ymra

Ymra New Member

gawd, there was a flight attendance last night that was woooo fine to death. I bet they get hit on all the time.

8. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Women are probably intimidated by you... That's the only reason I can come up with :smt102

9. Max Mosley

I live in a sterile, conservative & transient business first region. Dating is more or less a means to a strategic come up. Women are much more care free the further away from here Ive been. :cool:

And thx Whikle :)

10. Complex

Complex New Member

Luck is always based on physical, material or a combination of both.

I would imagine where you work, attend school, or hang out will determine the type of luck a person will attain from the opposite sex whose ancestry differs than your place of origin.

Other things to take into consideration are, your style in fashion, personality in addition to your circle of friends.

I’ve considered this for quite sometime and, concluded the following:

Latina & White, tied at first.

Asian, Indian, West Indian/Caribbean Girls second

African Americans, third

Mixed (Black & White) no luck.

The above is based on girls either flirting verbally or visually from a day-to-day basis moving about in NYC.

Cheers!

11. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

None.

12. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I know. :smt112

13. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I doubt that's true. :p

14. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I assure you that it is.

15. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

None. I'm generally a loner.

16. AfroLove

AfroLove Restricted

So am I.

17. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Welcome to the club. :smt038

18. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

That's surprising. :smt017

That would make sense. :smt045

19. None for me either... I never get hit on :confused:

20. Max Mosley

Go to a bar at shopping center near you. Sit next to a man, look over and smile at him for a good 3 seconds. Done :cool: