Which 'race' of men/women do you attract the most

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by AfroLove, Jan 1, 2011.

1. SexyT

SexyT New Member

I've been told ,a lot , that I do have that look . Not quite sure what it is but glad I've got it

2. Sigrid

Sigrid Member

For me I’ve mostly been attracted to black men for the majority of my life. Unfortunately, there isn’t a large abundance of them where I live. As far as women (bi) I tend to like Asian women more.

3. luvwhite69

luvwhite69 New Member

I do attract just about all races of women from my experience. I lean toward white women the most because they're sexier in my opinion and more adventurous.

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Welcome, where are you from?

5. Sigrid

Sigrid Member

I’m from Finland.

6. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Redheads or asian women are my favorites, specially asian.

7. K

K Well-Known Member

There are sites for that.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You ain't heard? All ya'll non black women are the same. Same is true when it comes to "black men". All us non white men are the same. Only explanation for certain individuals wanting to hang around here.

9. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Special Agent West is just playing the field. He can said redheads and asians. So, white women and asian women are his favorites. He’s doing alright. People that are open to dating different races tend to have favorites in their younger years. He’s just a young agent, give him time and he’ll like whatever you feel is appropriate for the thread :p

10. K

K Well-Known Member

Right?!

I was actually thinking...hmm maybe he doesn't realize there are sights for men into Asian women.

11. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Well he DID say redheads.

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

It's the internet. There are sites for damn near any & everything. And if not, someone is missing out on an opportunity to cater to a particular group of people.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
  13. K

K Well-Known Member

Yah he did. He also said what he likes rather than what he attracts the most, which is what the thread states.

14. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

I attract the most redheads, total kryptonite

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I attract a variety of women, running the gamut racially and ethnically speaking. The thing that is the common denominator among them is that they tend to have intellectual and nonconformist personalities .

16. Cariii

Cariii Member

black men BY FAR. Because I’m “thicker than a Snickers”, can “dance like a black woman” and because I always size up black men

17. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Old stinking white men

18. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I hit the wall, I'm lucky if a woman looks my direction

19. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

yoooo YOU ARE LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH BIG DADDY MACK

20. CAPrincess

CAPrincess New Member

Surprisingly I still attract white men the most.