Which 'race' of men/women do you attract the most

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by AfroLove, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Blue Eyed Blondie

Blue Eyed Blondie New Member

Men of all races are attracted to me and always tell me that I'm very beautiful. I of course am most attracted to black men.

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

You made the right choice.

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Them Hispanic ladies was treating a dude like king in south Texas!

4. JessBlondie

JessBlondie Member

Since I put myself back out there only black men have chatted me up.

5. Soulthinker

Find one who treats you right.

6. JessBlondie

JessBlondie Member

I'm trying

7. Soulthinker

That is good.

8. JessBlondie

JessBlondie Member

I will say since I turned like 32 my butt has gotten a bit bigger no matter how I tried to stop it from happening. I take it this could have something to do with it too. The more attention from black men and less from white men. Or is that just a stereotype?

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

See, you should have lead with that in your very first post. :)

It's not a stereotype because some black men are like white men in the fact that they like flat asses.

10. JessBlondie

JessBlondie Member

Lol. I'm trying to stay respectful

11. Soulthinker

Yes,indeed. Some brothers are like the WM loving no booty women. I SMH on that one.

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Respectful how? By not laughing?

Now that would actually be disrespectful because it means I'm losing my sense of humor in my old age....

[​IMG]

13. JessBlondie

JessBlondie Member

I sarcastically meant to say respectable not respectful. Autocorrect and all. Lol

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Ah, I see. All good.

Obviously you haven't ventured into certain threads around this site as of yet otherwise you'll see that there are & have been some folks that clearly don't know the meaning of the word "respectable", and so far you thankfully don't seem to be falling into that category. ;)

15. JessBlondie

JessBlondie Member

Well I seemed to stop attracting them anyway, and I'm ok with it. I spent a long time worrying about it getting big and now I realize I was working about nothing lol

16. JessBlondie

JessBlondie Member

I have seen, I,m just going to sit over here and be my sarcastic self

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Then welcome to the family, such as it is. Hopefully you get some overall positive interactions & feedback whenever you pop into threads that catch your interest.

18. Soulthinker

Contribute what you can.

19. Hanna98

Hanna98 Member

Since the moment I got attracted to black men, the attraction to other races got smaller and now I couldn't think of dating someone else then a black man

20. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

I tend to attract predominantly Asian and White women. My attraction to White women began early on because of a White girl who flirted with me, but I was too shy to respond in kind.