Which 'race' of men/women do you attract the most

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by AfroLove, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

TRANSLATION: "I never get hit on by guys that I think are attractive, just the ones I think are ugly." :cool:

2. I rarely see a guy I am attracted to. Not a great selection of good men in my town/country :smt089

3. Not even those... I am starting to get a complex.

4. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I know exactly what you mean, JABL...there are none here either. The ones who approach me never live around here. :(

5. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

good lord woman...you are absolutely gorgeous, the men in your town are idiots

6. fromrussiawithlove

fromrussiawithlove New Member

Middle aged to old middle easterns that want to make me their mistress. Had one today on the train actually, asking me if I was still in high school. Been offered alcohol, money and drugs (! what do I look like?!) in the past to be a mistress for middle Eastern men. Lucky me!
    I think it's because I'm a little tanned, but fuck knows. The weirdest thing is they always seem to comment on how young I look.

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

That's because they like the thought of being the one to break you in sexually. The whole young innocent girl scenerio. :rolleyes:

8. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

That's just a little bit scary really. Especially their comments about how young you look. :-|

9. LA

LA Well-Known Member

White women.

No asians.

Some latino.

Few black women.

10. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

LOL, you know there's truth to this... And this becomes my answer :smt110

Plus I think the dynamic is a little different in Australia. A hot girl like JABL would totally get hit on in America, but Australians are less forward or something... Unless they're drunk :rolleyes:

11. TheHuntress

TheHuntress Well-Known Member

Human race. :)

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Oh, so everybody's trying to holla at you is what you're saying, huh? :cool:

13. TheHuntress

Not a one, darling, but you, apparently. :)

I seem to attract either young, player types that like to fuck around with chubby chicks OR old Middle Eastern men looking for Goddess knows what. Occasionally, I also attract amazingly attractive, wonderful black men who still manage to break my heart, or sweet white men who are hygienically challenged.

Rarely a happy medium. lol

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Just guessing here but Young Baby Maker is what they are seeing you as.

15. TheHuntress

Well, I should start wearing a t-shirt out that says 'My vagina is entry only' or 'The only gnomes I want in my life are the ones on the lawn'. ;)

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Don't wear that one otherwise you'll be attracting even more unwanted types than you already are. :smt018

17. TheHuntress

LOL..good point.

Um, do you have any single brothers? :-D

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Sorry. I have a brother who's nine years older than I am with two adult children and a six year old.

19. TheHuntress

GAH!

I give up!

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You're a nerd, so thing of some way to clone me and give the clone my personality and character traits. Problem solved. :wink: