Which 'race' of men/women do you attract the most

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by AfroLove, Jan 1, 2011.

1. TheHuntress

TheHuntress Well-Known Member

I'm not that kind of nerd...I play WoW, wear glasses, read sci-fi novels, and work at the Renaissance Festivals in my spare time. I'm THAT kind of nerd. lol

[​IMG]

I'm not a smart chemist sort of nerd. I wish I had that kind of brain.

Can you just look for me and lemme know what you come up with? lol As I said before- I can't be trusted to pick for myself. lol

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

It was worth a try. ;) I don't know if I could find you someone, though. :-|

By the way I can think of a few things I would do with you in that Renaissance outfit if I were single. Saucy Wench. :smt077

3. TheHuntress

HA! Yeah, I bet. ;) That's one of about four full outfits that I have. And I wonder where my money goes... ;)

I'm takin' it down now. lol

And wait, why can't you find me someone? You're a lovely person- you must have loads of friends. :-D lol

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know a good deal of people, most of whom are already in relationships or they are not trying to be in anything serious or long term. That's why I don't think I can find you someone. Sorry. :smt085

5. TheHuntress

Oh well. Can't win 'em all. :)

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

SMH, don't ever come here, you will be bored to death. The only time you will find diversity is on the college campus's. It's a friendly town but still in many ways...segregated. It's like we are still stuck in the 1950's here.

24 fucking 7. Dudes be thirsty as fuck!

7. TY Tarshi :smt058
    This is SO true. I had no problems getting hit on in America (but I was married so of course it didn't matter, but it was nice to be hit on nonetheless) but here in Aus the guys lack the courage to approach ladies much of the time. And while I know this, it still doesn't do much for ones self confidence! God I miss America!

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Because they're thirsty.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

10. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

So not true :rolleyes:

You are living in the wrong country perhaps JABL sweety....

11. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Just saw this post of yours,,,, not sure how I missed it... but perhaps you need to take one more long holiday there,,,,,,, you never know what might happen. :D

12. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

they do that in this country, they exploit young girls and have sex with them and sell them to have sex in different places, has been on the news many times about these middle eastern gangs or men, they usualy hang around schools and lure the girls in cars with drink, drugs etc and take them away, they always go for the youngest girls

its been labled as "racial grooming" by one political party here as they always target young white girls, thou this party and its leader are infamous race huslters

13. fromrussiawithlove

fromrussiawithlove New Member

As horrible as it is to admit that our country has this problem, you are right. My mum is a social worker and you wouldn't believe how young white girls under sixteen she's worked with that have been sucked into prostitution by Asian guys.
    I've definitely had some negative experiences with them, but luckily I'm pretty careful and tend to avoid 'dangerous' situations.

Funny thing is, I'm 22, I'm not even 'young.' I can't imagine how easily young girls must get preyed upon.

14. LillyBeth

LillyBeth New Member

Only caucasians. Probably because there are no black men round here (it’s very rural) and I’m not into travelling miles to go to clubs. Maybe if I went to Birmingham or London I’d get a better idea of who I’d attract because it’s more ethnically diverse there. Working from home means I don’t get out and about as much as other people, which doesn't help either.

15. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So you've never dated a bm?

16. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

lippy never gets hit on...poor me...old hag with a sandy pussy:smt005

17. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Maybe you give them the "don't fuck with me" look :cool:

18. samwilson75

samwilson75 Active Member

Mostly ww, bw, & a few latinas. I have not tried my luck with aw in years.

19. LillyBeth

LillyBeth New Member

Not yet but I’m working on it. I have 2 black friends, both of whom fancy me (and I fancy them), but the timing isn’t right for us unfortunately.

20. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

What exactly is stopping you from going on a date with both if they both fancy you and you fancy them both?