Which 'race' of men/women do you attract the most

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by AfroLove, Jan 1, 2011.

1. GanjaGrl89

GanjaGrl89 New Member

i guess? but there are many more ethnic groups. indian men? and samoan men? etc.

2. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

I don't know what I attract the most.... Should I know??? :( But to be really specific I have noticed that if it is a white man, it always seems to be the pretty boys. However though, I mostly make eyes at black men that I find sexy,,,I know my friends would say Black men but I think that is only because I am attracted to them also....... I don't know,,, I may be clueless in this topic here.... All I know is, if I have a feeling about someone I will do something about it, even if it is just a smile to see if the attraction is mutual :smt112

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Trust me the attraction is always mutual. Have you seen you woman? lol

4. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Oh MrF you made me laugh and I thank you for that.... So if I wink your way will you wink back? :D

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Make a trip to NY and I'll do a lot more than wink sweetheart;)

6. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Well I do love NY..

7. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

There is no way a hot blonde like you will make eyes on a brotha without him having umm ideas hehe :cool:

8. Hussani

Hussani New Member

Black. Which I find funny because I live in Staten Island.

9. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

you're forgetting australia. got the papers yet...??? ;)

10. vaudeville

vaudeville New Member

black bitches and some latin pootietang.

11. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

You shoulda just scanned / emailed them.

12. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

I attract white and Asian women the most.

13. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Not a specific race so to speak. With me it's more like a combination of brunettes, redheads and blondes.

14. erictbrown1

erictbrown1 Member

Well I just hit on by white women, and latin women.:smt055

15. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Brunettes for I.

16. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

:smt042 yeah me too

17. Whispered

Whispered New Member

gargoyles

18. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

you frequent rooftops, or are you a dragon...???

19. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Soooo uhhhh yeah....

I've been attracting young homosexual black males lately.... no homo

I like to venture off to the party side of town during my breaks between 1AM-3AM looking for schenigians. Well due largely to the alcohol, these dudes are extra brave.

Long story short,

One guy followed from the gas station to my job like a lost lil puppy and asked before I went inside "You don't fuck niggas?" and got all defensive when I said I don't roll like that.

Another night when I walked passed this guy he turned around saying "damn you fine as hell" and proceded to follow me while uttering "I'm walking behind that all night".

Lastly a co-worker been bringing his fun boys around work, all I said was nice watch to this one guy, nothing more but this dude took as a sign that I was getting at him and tried to put the moves on me. :::Hurls::: He bite his lip, licked his lips and put on his playa voice saying "What else do you like" DA FUCK!? I took that as my que to immediately vacate the premises "Allllllllllllllllrrrrrrrrrrrrrightyyy than, I got to get back to work, you have a nice day"

Other than that young brunettes seem fond of me.

I absolutely do not get along with latina women at all. It's like we have a mutual hatred for each other.

20. satyr

satyr New Member

Wow.

I have a friend (white) who recently had a child with a latina but chose not to marry or move in with her. I'm not one to ask, so don't know what the details are. Other than the food, there isn't much I like about Mexican or Latin American cultures in general. Spanish is supposed to be a "romance language", but it mostly sounds like background noise to me.