Which 'race' of men/women do you attract the most

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by AfroLove, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Stheno

Stheno New Member

well lately seems no one but then again when i go out i dont look who looking

but from what i think and what people i have talked mostly is caucasian men
    mostly the blond guys ..
    not that i mind
    ...from caucasian men that is what look i prefer more myself :p

2. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Naw you gonna make some sensitive black men mad and oh white women who think because they like black men and must therefore indulge them by saying all white men are evil , yes they will be mad too:cool:

3. Stheno

Stheno New Member

i dont think so nothing wrong to like more then one look :p

4. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

Better hope they don't see you in the boxers thread LOL ;)

5. stiletoes

No te gusta espanol mi amigo?

6. stiletoes

Nobody lately, not in the mood...although a semi-cute tall black guy stopped and chatted with me at the gym, but I was wearing my Saints cap and not making eye contact... want to be part of the woodwork for a bit.

7. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

[​IMG]

8. velkrum

velkrum Restricted

In order:

White / Indian / Asian / Black / Latin

I think it has to do with culture, style, the way I talk and intelligence.
    (As well as location / environment)

9. Stheno

Stheno New Member

don't scare 4north1side2 he won't post more pictures :D

10. Aspe4

Aspe4 New Member

Hi, everyone. I'm new to the website. Over the past few months I've been attracting professional white women in their mid-twenties. I haven't really been approached by black women as much. White women seem to be a little more aggressive in going after who they want, which is a good thing IMO.

11. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Welcome, Aspe! If that's you in your avatar, you're going to get a *lot* of hellos and welcomes from white women here. Very nice!

12. Aspe4

Aspe4 New Member

Hi, TreePixie. Thanks for the welcome. And the avatar is actually me. It's been my experience that white women tend to flirt more with me and aren't as standoffish as black women are.

13. nati

nati New Member

nowadays i mostly attract black men n i appreciate that

14. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

You wont find a lot of standoffish women here. A few shy, a few outrageous, but none of us standoffish. We're generally a rowdy group.

15. ANANSI12

ANANSI12 Member

I get the attention of men alot. I guess because im very stylish and dress well. Im used to it, just dont cross the line. It was awkward the first couple of times having men hit on me. But now I just politely decline them. I dont roll like that.

I honestly attract all sorts of women though. Based on where I live, I guess mostly white women.

Interest wise, I attract alot of women overseas. Especially from Europe judging from my social networks.

16. qnet

qnet New Member

I'd have to say black women hands down, especially since I moved to Atlanta. Everyone once in a while asian or latin women.

17. botoan

botoan Active Member

White women, early twenties to late forties.

Maybe that is why I am always smiling?

I need to put more effort into getting married at least that is what friends and fam tell me.

18. satyr

satyr New Member

And they're fucking wrong, tell them Saty says so.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Hmm

20. lottie

lottie New Member

I can't honestly say I attract one more than another. In the past few months however, it has been a mix of black and white men.