White female celebrities who are popular among black men

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Nike3:16, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Nike3:16

Nike3:16 New Member

Whose names do you always hear come up among black men when discussing attractive white female celebrities? I figured i'd ask, since I know there are black men who are vocal about women period, but I think they get more press for being into black female celebrities than white female celebrities, which is where websites like this one comes into play. Which female celebrities of the latter do you feel gets the most love, or know to be fact in your experience around black men?

For an example of my own, I would have to say I always hear Danielle Fishel's name mentioned when I hear black men talk about their celebrity crushes. Hell, she even gets approval from black male celebrities, and I myself have to agree, speaking solely on her appearance. Since she was on the show "Boy Meets World", she's always been a stunning powerhouse, and if there's a limitation to a black man's verbal affections for a white woman, then she's gotta be as close as it gets to them getting passed it.

2. Nike3:16

This topic would exclude the Kardashians btw, lol.

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

This question is more difficult than it seemed at first. I’m going to have to ponder this a bit.

4. Nike3:16

No problem, take your time.

5. badbear

badbear New Member

[​IMG] coco ? lol

6. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

I remember brothas had a thing for Jenna Von Oy back in the day.

7. badbear

badbear New Member

a black actor told me that kim cattrall was always looking for black studs back in the day while making a star trek movie.[​IMG]

8. badbear

badbear New Member

i don't remember her , but she is cute ....and i like'em short .[​IMG]

9. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

I always go that vibe from her lol. And she has had two Black love interests.