White single mom with a black kid=tied to black men forever?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by NN1, Mar 27, 2008.

1. NN1

NN1 New Member

What do you think. Is a young white girl with a black kid basically tied to black guys forever?

2. GrecoJones84

GrecoJones84 Active Member

3. ladeda

ladeda New Member

I'm sorry Grecco, that is incorrect, the proper answer is "What is No?"

im pretty bad at jeopardy references.

4. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

I know examples of white women with biracial kids who later married white men.

5. INJERA70

INJERA70 New Member

I know of that also seen it with my own eyes so I say no.

6. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

Well if a young, single WW has a bi-racial boy...then technically she is tied to a BM forever since her lil snooky bear son is going to be a BM....but from a relationship standpoint.....no....though it would probably be a little harder to hook up w/the average WM (or any man for that matter).

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

even tho some people try to abolish the "one-drop" idea, her kid will still go through things that regular black people go through.

I remember a white coworker of mine, showing me pictures of her daughter and her biracial child, who was as black as me. She told me about how other family members would refer to the baby as "n**ger baby, etc. Even tho the kid is obviously mixed, some people just can NOT get past skin color.

shit is rediculous

8. malikom

malikom Banned

In a way,you're out of luck.Alot of white guys wont mess with a chick thats been with a black guy.Some Black guys wont mess with a chick thats been with a white guy.Some Black chicks wont mess with a black guy thats been with a white girl,and so on.
    I remember hearing about a womens white skinhead boyfriend who beat her mulatto son to death alittle while back.Anybody else hear that?Im trying to find the article.
    I dont know,if i had a kid with a white chick,and we broke up,and she got with a white guyi wouldnt really be comfortable with "our" son/daughter being with him.No offense to anyone.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I can testify to the fact that some black women really despise 'bucks that be feelin' white jawns. If you want to piss off your average black girl, let it be known that you have a white girlfriend. Better yet, parade around with said girlfriend and I guarantee you'll be takin some heat.

The way I see it is like this. Not every white person had something to do with america's fuked up past. Some are willing to reach out to black people, and work out our differences. I'm willing to reach out, like any other brotha...

just in a different way

:wink:

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

The Brit celebrity Jordan had two biracial kids and she is still dating WM.

11. Intriguedone

Intriguedone Well-Known Member

That's why Petty is my brutha from another motha :partyman:

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

i'll be anyone's brotha if you hit me up with some free budweiser

liquor talks..

bullsh*t walks..

:)

13. kes

kes New Member

i have two white children and a biracial child and none of my family or friends see my biracial child as black neither do i see her as a individual regardless of what she looks like :)

14. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

If only more people saw things this way... 8)

15. kes

kes New Member

ty sweety and yes more people should think this way its a shame they dont unfortunatly its the world we live in