White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

its everyones choice and opinions, this is ours but everyone has a right to wear what they like

2. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

tuck,

loosen up, buddy....it's just flipflops. :wink:

3. shyandsweet

shyandsweet New Member

I love shoes! Sandals, heels, just all kinds of shoes! In fact you could ask any of my friends or family what I have an addiction to and they would tell you SHOES ! In fact I am going to getting a pedicure today after all this talk of toes! LOL. Some people buy crack and I buy shoes! Can't help myself! :D :D :D :D :D :D

4. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

lol....i want a professional pedicure. i give myself one all the time, but it's just not the same. :D

5. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

6. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

lol

i'm still debating. :wink:

7. BlackMasterJay

BlackMasterJay Well-Known Member

flip flops + white socks + cargp shorts + wife beater = How i roll

;)

8. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Ah, so that's how you get all the ladies. It's all becoming clear to me now.

:lol:

9. BlackMasterJay

BlackMasterJay Well-Known Member

hm thats weird....

Why anyone would fancy another persons feet is beyond me.....Personaly i think all feet are gross.......but then again...i studied micro organisms back in the day-so i know the "shit" that "feet" can pick up....EWWWWWW.....

*spits on floor*

*wipes mouth*

later

10. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

I took microbio this spring. A hard class but it was awesome. My unknown was E. Coli. Nasty, nasty smelling bacteria.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

hmm..

explains why my fridge smells funny

12. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

Petty, I went to the link in your sig... I agree that your upper body is a perfect ten but isn't it just a bit TOO MANY pictures of it? I mean... we get the picture. :) I wanna see your smile now. "Smile for me daddy... what cha looking at? I wanna see your grill. You wanna see my what?"

13. Bryant

Bryant New Member

Hey, kinda like Dough Boy in Boyz N Da Hood right?
    8)

14. Bryant

Bryant New Member

Good topic though. I have to admit that i find attractive feet on a woman to be extremely sexy.

15. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

2 days ago or so he posted a pic of his face from the side though:) I was waiting for that a whole while :)

16. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

Oh! so is he good looking?

17. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Well judging his face from the side yes he does look handsome :)

18. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

i cant remember the report name, but they talked about the cheap flip flops and the sores and blisters and fungus that even new ones have caused folks.

i wish i had the pictures of it, really bad

19. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

thanks suprchic, but i prefer not to loosen up if that is the issue-like other things may disturb you and you wont loosen up on them.

not into that kind of loosening up, we are bit too loose these days

20. eternalniteman

eternalniteman New Member

Cosign indeed, its so much easier to throw them on to just run to the store real quick anyways...especially in the summer...florida humidity is ridiculous :(