White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. kublai kahn

kublai kahn New Member

Yehh I have a foot fetish. Kind of sucks sometimes actually. If im sitting in a room with a barefooted woman in my sightline i'll have to move.... quickly. I dont want to be "that guy". You know the guy who salivates over women's feet in public and who has been fired from every shoe shop within a few miles radius lol

2. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I've never had a problem of being spotted or outted as a guy with a foot fetish. As we'd all agree... the warm temps are great as you'll see many women wearing open-toe shoes, flip-flops etc. which makes for lots of looking down:). Anyways, I treat a pair of attractive feet (in public) the same as spotting any attractive lady.... I'll look, but never stare/gawk as you don't want to come off as being creepy. Of course certain situations, like standing in line, on the bus/train/plane or even a waiting area will often afford one more time, but again... I've never had a problem with it. I do know I have been "caught" a few times, and thankfully the women didn't seem to be offended.

3. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

4. chocolatecream4u

5. chocolatecream4u

6. chocolatecream4u

7. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

8. puckhead

puckhead Restricted

i would like to see some dirty barefoot hillbilly ww wearing dirty rags dress with stringy hair....

[​IMG]

9. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Blast from the past...

10. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

11. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

[​IMG]

12. DudeNY12

I am really starting to fall for you! Even your feet are looking scrumptious:)

13. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Awesome. Rep added.:smt023

14. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

why thank you so much!! I'm not a fan of feet but its nice to know I have some pretty toes. :smt057

Thank you so much!! :freehug:

15. RicardoCooper

Sexy.

16. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

17. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

I know it isn't the greatest picture quality,but I recently had my 1st pedicure and painted toe nails ever.
    Went for a dark red/going into pink kind of tone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  18. RicardoCooper

Nice

19. DudeNY12

Nice! I'm definitely hoping for a clearer photo. Very nice.

20. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Thank you,Guys.
    I added 2 more pictures.
    Wearing these uncomfy work shoes for security guards is annoying. Happy I can be barefoot at home.