White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to vanilla2chai again.

Classic.;)

2. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I went red this week.

[​IMG]

3. Athena

Athena New Member

Vanilla, is that your footie with the tattoo? I love it!

4. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

Nope. My feet are virgins. I have them else where but that one belongs to my friend. It is a star gazer lilly. Lush...isn't it?

5. JordanC

Vanilla I thought that was your tatoo foot too.........after then henna I thought you took the plunge. :p

6. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

Nope, work frowns on visible tats :(

We are going to try and get some new ink today though. We have designed a tat that is very special to both of us. Hopefully we can find someone to do it. It will be a topper to this weekend.:smt026

7. CarlosNevada

CarlosNevada Active Member

Very lovely! Now we will crave and expect a weekly update. :)

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to JordanC again.

Thank you so much Jordan, they're lovely. The toe-ring is a nice touch as well.

9. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

I think almost every girl that has posted feet has a toe ring. We must all really love our feet.....almost as much as certain gentlemen.

10. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

One aching non nail polished foot to go into the collection. :D
    [​IMG][/IMG]

11. JordanC

Your aching foot is beautiful.:D

12. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Ahhh thanks Jordan:D

13. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Thank you for the pic francie.

Rep added.:smt023

14. BlackMasterJay

BlackMasterJay Well-Known Member

Im a germaphobe,,,,so when it comes to feet???..YUCK.......I think i'll pass

15. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

16. BlackMasterJay

BlackMasterJay Well-Known Member

LMAO- you dont have to, i just find it peculiar that you'd find sexual stimulation in THEE most disgusting part of a person's body (after the ass crack)

Heres a question to you Mr Soprano: Do you have the same fetish with black womens feet?...another question: Do you have the same for indian womens feet?....

Its always the pale feet that are found attractive by these brothaz, which in and of itself serves as GOOD research material.

17. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Look, I'm not gonna make any generalizations here. I just love pretty feet that's all. A woman that takes good care of her feet speaks volumes about her own personal hygiene.:smt045

18. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

Nice pics, ladies.

JordanC, I love the red. I mainly wear red, but I've recently started wearing more pink on my toes. Seeing your pic is making me want to paint mine red again.

Vanilla, I think that we all love the feet jewelry, and I'm pretty sure the boys do too!!! :D

19. JordanC

Thanks arch and gg.

20. Athena

Athena New Member

Agreed GG, the red is inspiring and I love the feet jewelry. I've left all of mine in storage so am thinking I might have to pick up a piece or two on my next days off :)

Everyone has lovely footies! Because of this thread I've actually started to notice people's feet now, lol.