White women in Memphis

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by LookinginMemphis, Oct 31, 2008.

1. shion

shion New Member

honey , I don't think you'll have any trouble finding a man....lol

2. Blueyes

Blueyes New Member

Thanks Shion, this guy I met is really nice & I like him alot. We actually sent pics to each other before we met for lunch. He is very nice looking & was I guess you could say very complimentary on my pics. He seemed pleasantly suprised I don't think it was what he was expecting.

3. shion

shion New Member

you met him on the 'net? where? BlackPeoplemeet ?

4. Blueyes

Blueyes New Member

No I didn't Shion. Memphisguy I didn't mean to ignore it when you said you were from Memphis. You are so young only 27.

5. Blueyes

Blueyes New Member

Maybe I should consider someone younger. Guys in their early 40's can't seem to find time to go out. I don't know if it's the age or not. I'm probably just frustrated, you spend time getting ready & something comes up that they have to cancel. It's disappointing when you look forward to going out & then wind up staying home.

6. sxxxy_G

sxxxy_G New Member

I met most of the women I dated either through work, online dating or just chance meetings. I even fell in love with a girl I met while working in a clothing store, lol...

You should find your way to some of the surrounding areas like Cordova, Germantown or Collierville. Also, Midtown is very diverse and full of great girls. Overton Square, the Young Ave. neighborhood, etc.

I have to say though, that since I've been out here in Fayetteville, I'm about to sprain my eyeballs, and it's not even springtime yet. Maybe I'll keep that little secret to myself though (mo' fo' meeeeee!)