who do you find oddly sexy ?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by goodlove, Feb 18, 2010.

1. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I find Ken Watanabe oddly attractive, he is not a typically handsome man but what a MAN! at least his charachters:)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Oded Fehr
    [​IMG]

YummYYYYYY

3. chicity

chicity New Member

Have you seen The English Patient? You must see The English Patient. I don't remember a damned thing from that movie but the scene with him & the cave, but that's not a scene one forgets. ever.

I think the thing with him is just the nice contrasts of medium and dark browns. Dark hair contrasts just enough with his face (notice his hair is always in his face), Eyes, thick eyebrows, both with the contrast. It works for him.

Beyond his looks, tho, his is really one of my favorite characters on Lost. So much more interesting, much more deep. Between him and Hugo, as long as those two live I'm okay. Every time either one gets threatened I start glaring at my tv set.

4. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

Another nod for Mick Molloy here. And Oded Fehr is gorgeous!

But my oddly sexy bunch are...

Andy Serkis
    [​IMG]

Craig Bierko
    [​IMG]

John Michie (from a scottish series called Taggart)
    [​IMG]

and.....

Amber Rose, yes the bald headed beast herself. She's sexy as hell!!
    [​IMG]

I also find Kanye West to be oddly sexy, but I think I've tortured people with enough pictures for now. LOL

5. chicity

chicity New Member

I gotta say, I never knew Oded Fehr's name before, but I always thought he made Brendan Fraiser look like day old paste next to him in the Mummy. I thought the leading lady should abandon the hero at the end and run off with Fehr, LOL.

6. chicity

chicity New Member

Amber Rose is crazy sexy. She's like a cross between a pinup girl and modern art.

7. Espy

Espy New Member

Oh FG and Sin I gotta wholeheartedly agree on Oded Fehr. Were I too go solely on the basis of the physical, he'd get my vote for the sexiest and prettiest man in the known universe. He's got that awesome bone structure that I love!

8. FG

FG Well-Known Member

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking!!:)
    Perhaps he doesnt belong in this thread - he is just plain sexy and not oddy so I guess:)

9. Espy

Espy New Member

Actually he has kinda odd looking ears. You don't see him much with really short hair, but when you do his ears do look like they are not quite fitted to his head well. My mother says he looks like a taxi cab driving down the street with the doors hanging open, which is rural for the man's ears stick out too far from is head. Personally I don't care what his ears look like, but on the basis of observation they may qualify as odd so we can leave him in this thread.

10. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

He's worth watching The Mummy for!! And I'll add Arnold Vosloo to the mix. Not sure why I find him hot, but I do! I just love watching The Mummy for Oded and Arnold's hot bod and hands. :smt007

[​IMG]

11. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I take that as a good sign to keep him in here - I doooo think he is a hunkahunk and pretty as they come:)

I have to agree I find Arnold very sexy as well!!

12. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I had to look up who he is with.

Another guy I can't explain myself on is Jeff Goldblum:

[​IMG]

13. FG

FG Well-Known Member

well, there is another one I agree on! Jeff is very hot!

Am I the only one thinking Ken Watanabe is sexy?
    :)

14. Espy

Espy New Member

Yep, me too. I've always thought he was knee-weakening hot. But then I've seen him in interviews and he's really amusing, and I've got a major weakness for a great sense of humor.

15. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

Oh yeah, I agree on Jeff being sexy. I've always had a soft spot for him. ;)

16. Espy

Espy New Member

Nope, he's got that look too.

17. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I was going to post a picture of Jeff Goldblum. I don't know what it is about that guy, but I find him hot, too!!

I think Ken Watanabe is sexy, too! :smt023

18. KingAesop

KingAesop Active Member

Jill Scott
    Renee Zelwinger
    Joy Behar (Please don't ask!!!)
    Tara Reid (American Pie)
    Kerry Washington
    Pam Grier

I like confident women with attitude.

19. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

In those pics he kind of has a similar look to Rob Schneider....or is it just me? Can't look at the pics and not see Rob. Rob Schneider is NOT oddly sexy or sexy to me. :p

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I think you guys missed the point of this thread most of the people you guts listed are thought of as pretty hot by most. Where are the mentions of the truly oddly attractive. Can I get a Roseanne or an Ellen or a Biggie. I thought the Joy Behar and Jay Z references were great but can we get a couple more fugly but something about them chicks. Like the chick who played Peggy Bundy can get it(I don't know why but she's sexy) or even the chick who use to play Winny Cooper on the Wonder Years. She's aged badly but she has a degree in Math and has had a paper published on quantum theory. Girls with brains extra hot.