who do you find oddly sexy ?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by goodlove, Feb 18, 2010.

1. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Word! She is not a classic beauty but i was feeling her in the Devil wears Prada especially when she had a makeover. Thats why i will take an average looking woman with brains over a stunner with none cus an average looking woman can be made over but brains cant.

2. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

Alyson Hannigan (How I met Your Mother)....

......can't quite put my finger on it, but it's somethin' about her. I would be my next 15 paychecks that she's a bombshell in bed!

:smt060:smt060

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I agree with you. she seems to be wife material

4. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

i couldnt have said it better.

5. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

Alyson Hannigan - a thinking man's hottie, even in the classic days of Buffy I always saw her as being more attractive than Sarah Michelle Gellar. Alex Denisof is one hell of a lucky guy :smt023

6. Sarah Palin.
    I'd even give the crazy woman my vote for a night with her.

7. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Kathleen Turner as Sue Collini in Californication

[YOUTUBE]bjC-7ivYsCc[/YOUTUBE]

8. mama

mama Well-Known Member

This one time at band camp......

9. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

glen rice (former NBA star) was turnin' Sarah OUT during their college years! Wow, I bet she was wonderful..

10. Cereal

Cereal New Member

Skater/Gothic white women. You know, the ones with piercings that wear all black. They are soo hot. I've been attracted to them since high school.

11. roadlesstraveled

roadlesstraveled New Member

Double agreed! I think I might like her even more with short hair though!

12. roadlesstraveled

roadlesstraveled New Member

YES. It also doesn't hurt that she's super educated. That's definitely a turn on.

13. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

I don't know if I've added him yet, but I've had a crush on Martin Donovan since I was in my early 20s. I first noticed him in the Hal Hartly (shortish) film "Surviving Desire", which I loved (and finally own on DVD - Hal Hartley films are great). And I've loved him ever since.

My sister recently told me, after seeing him in the TV series 'Weeds', that he was "so damn ugly" and she wondered why they couldn't find a better looking guy for that character. :smt103 :smt102 He's totally sexy to me. :)

[​IMG]

14. Bazz

Bazz New Member

Kate's got great legs. And my vote would be that she's definitely into the brothas. Although my vote doesn't count for much unfortunately.

15. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Elisabeth Moss as Peggy Olson in Mad Men.

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I'm kicking Paula off the team. Thank you.

17. LA

LA Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

18. Black DeNiro

Black DeNiro Well-Known Member

:smt042

19. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

[​IMG]

She is a very beautiful woman but I find it odd just how much I'm mesmerised whenever I see her on screen.

Mary McDonnell I salute you.

20. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Yeah, she is a very attractive woman. She is a definite member of the hot older women club.