Who in WWBM.com would be a good match and why?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by SardonicGenie, Apr 10, 2006.

?

Would you consider meeting/dating a specific poster in wwbm.com?

1. Yes

346 vote(s)
    95.6%
  2. Nope

2 vote(s)
    0.6%
  3. Unsure

11 vote(s)
    3.0%
  4. That's none of your business

3 vote(s)
    0.8%
  1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

That's why I know its real because everyone I disagree with as much as I do you hates me with me a firey passion but we always remain close :freehug:

2. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I can dig it!

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

We will never see eye to eye on certain things, but there's no one I love disagreeing with more than you lol. You're an amazing man with a heart of gold...anyone who knows you would feel the same as I do. I think we'd be an interesting match irl...it'd either be that intense, passionate, fiery kind of love...or we'd kill each other lol. :D

4. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

I fancy you too! :cool: We may have to plan you a trip to L.A. ;)

5. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

I would love to meet RaiderLL since we are both in SoCal. I'm just afraid she may kidnap me and force me into being a raiders fan :smt043

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
  6. The Dark King

Lol I'm a gambling man :-D

7. AMR1986

AMR1986 Active Member

Maybe, I've never been to LA before! :D

8. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Really?! Oh no, you're planning a trip now but just let me know in advance. :D When you come you'll have the best time of your life!

9. AMR1986

AMR1986 Active Member

I've always wanted to go to LA since I was little. Not sure when I can go though.

10. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Sounds good. I'm all about making dreams come true! ;) shoot me an email and we're gonna discuss how you can make it out to LA. Qawilson@gmail.com

11. RaiderLL

We've been over this before...there'd be no "forcing you". You'd meet me, you'd see how ridiculously cool I am ;), you'd fall in like with me then you'd start voluntarily changing out all your red, white and blue for silver & black :cool:

Outside of your smart ass Raider remarks, you do seem pretty cool. Definitely someone I'd hang out with. :freehug:

If I find myself single again, I'm heading your way :smt058

12. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Lol you're quite the dreamer aren't you? I can't rock those Raiders colors, I'll be set trippin! Lol

13. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Fuck fanny. If you're ever single again, you're heading down under

14. RaiderLL

Don't have to tell me twice! Fuck fanny then head down unda (still working on that accent lol) :smt077

15. The Dark King

Bitch we got a problem? Lol

16. The Dark King

I looooooove the way you think

17. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Whats his name and whats her face would make a great couple.

18. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

I Jaisee that

19. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

My wee wee and your wah wah would be a good match.

Jaisee that...

20. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I really enjoy WWBM although I lurk when I really need to interact more. I don't know anyone here yet, but based upon my reading and such... I'd absolutely be interested in dating RestlessRita, QTinsouthFL, Athena, RaiderLL, FantasyfanG, and Nikkers. Those lovely ladies immediately come to mind, but they're others too.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014