Who in WWBM.com would be a good match and why?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by SardonicGenie, Apr 10, 2006.

?

Would you consider meeting/dating a specific poster in wwbm.com?

1. Yes

346 vote(s)
    95.6%
  2. Nope

2 vote(s)
    0.6%
  3. Unsure

11 vote(s)
    3.0%
  4. That's none of your business

3 vote(s)
    0.8%
  1. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I didn't mean forced in a literal context, Ra.

Instinctively, they would click on the thread title because that is what the thread title is. So in a way - they end up forcing themselves to click on the link to see what's posted.

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

And once enough people realise the thread is off topic they will stop coming into the thread especially if you or other people are not on topic such as the case now. They may look to see what's going on but not to participate in the discussion you want to have, thus you has failed in what you are trying to accomplish. Basically you have proved my point of why you can't create a thread to support any topic of discussion you wish to have.

3. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Well, Jaisee admitted that he doesn't mind the change. You would probably suggest that the rest of us who don't think the same way King Ra does should just date only black women and not be on this site. It's still an important discussion to have because it explains why the relationships that would happen between people on here wouldn't even be sustainable and harmonious, because you all are too blinded by only sexual interests and the other things that I mentioned to see beyond that.

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Go start another thread. If people actually have an interest in what you want to talk about they will go into the thread. You will stop trying to paint me as the irrational dictator in this scenario when you are the individual trying to rationalize holding threads hostage for the sake of your own discussion agenda.

Thank You. Have a nice day.

5. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Someone already did. It has been up for a few days now and there are zero replies to it and barely any views. You won't have interest in it until the change impacts you all on a personal level, then you'll take action which is why I didn't start another thread.

6. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Riiiiight. This site is a break from real life for many of us. Enjoying music and gorgeous people doesn't make us blind to reality. Unlike you, many of us have had and currently participate in loving IR relationships. Enjoying the silliness of some of these threads doesn't mean we can't see beyond the sexuality of our relationships. You're young and incredibly naive and because of that I'm trying to be kind to you here. Plenty of us participate in news/politics/world issue threads, in the appropriate section. You acting like a three year old trying to continue the derailment of this fun/silly thread is quite telling of your maturity level. You may have valid points to offer but until you can hear the common sense that some are trying to bestow upon you, you likely won't get the conversation you're looking for. Just something to consider.

7. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Raider, the problem is also the usability/design of the site as Jaisee pointed out. And if a UI engineer were to examine this site, they would say the same thing that I have said. People don't like to scroll when they look for forum categories, they tend to stay at the top areas of the site and not scroll down. And the thread topic that I referred to is in the In The News section and it has no replies and no views. Once again, kindly just admit that you're like most people in this country who only care about themselves and no one else.

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Break the backwards ass logic you are working with down to me again? If someone has already initiated a thread discussing the topics & issue you think everyone should be heavily discussing and it is getting no replies & views, then how & why do you believe starting a discussion in a totally different & random thread is going to get interest & discussion of said issues & topics started? :confused:

9. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Do you even know what thread I'm referring to? And Hydroxide managed to kick this thing off, not me. If you want the US to continue to decline further in so many different ways whether it's jobs, employment, dating, learning, income, gender conflict, violence, infrastructure, civility, etc, avoiding and ignoring discussions about it will make the situation worse, not better.

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I don't care what thread it is. If it's already up & its a topic you want to discuss then take the initiative to get the conversation going in that specific thread, because in case it has escaped your notice no one is actually taking about any of the issues or concerns you think they should be discussing in this thread no matter how much you keep randomly throwing them into everyone of your posts in some way.

And constantly blaming me & others for not taking interest in the types of discussions you want to have is not going to "FORCE" anyone to start taking interest. Hoping everyone gets Stockholm Syndrome and eventually comes around to doing what you want is a shitty strategy to try to use on an internet forum when everyone can log off or simply ignore any threads you're holding hostage.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  11. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Ra, thread titles can be modified by the original poster and also the admin. Additionally the thread title should say, "could racism/uncle toms be a factor in that match?"

I'm not sure if you knew that or not. If this thread was a thread about obesity it would be deleted and people would be restricted. We can't talk about anything that's deemed to be "sensitive" on here, which is the crux of the problem. That's why Eric Holder is right when he said that we're all cowards.

12. Athena

Athena New Member

Hydroxide wrote that in this thread.

13. Athena

Athena New Member

Anyhoo, was it Since that wrote that he'd like to have someone to cuddle with, watch some NFL and stay warm this winter? That is perfect! I'm dedicating this Sunday (which I have off, yaaay) of NFL heaven, to you Since :) :)

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Enough. Go and post in whatever other thread that is relevant to what you wish to discuss. An e-mail detailing all of your derailing fuckery in this thread will find its way to Webmaster otherwise. DO NOT REPLY BACK TO THIS POST.

Thank You.

15. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

That's why late October- early March is my favorite time of the year :freehug:

I didn't say the part about the NFL but I will take that, too. Sounds great to me!

16. Athena

Athena New Member

Ooops, guess I interjected that ;) I'm just getting into the NFL (CFL was my league before moving here), and I'm enjoying watching it on my phone when I get a chance. It's the little things that make me smile lol

17. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Confused... I don't mind the change of what? Thread topic? I do mind actually, I said that I think Hydroxide took the wrong approach by violently hijacking this thread.

To a great extent, the posters dictate what this forum is. If the boards majority has no desire for certain topics of conversation, then those conversations will not thrive. Hydroxides aggressive 'bull in a china shop' rant approach is counter-productive because it puts people on the defensive. Communication between an aggressor and people on the defensive is rarely productive conversation and more often argument.

Ra and others are right, this topic certainly shoulda have been discussed in another thread and unfortunately likely on another forum entirely.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Oh my

19. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Understood, I knew they were right. If I created a thread saying "do men and women genuinely like each other", 5 mins later it wouldn't exist here. I was just saying in response to them that there is no where else to really go to have this kind of discussion because it is simply too taboo to talk about anywhere towards anyone, yet it is a reality that men have to deal with and everyone simply wants to ignore it, even other men do it. I also remember that Bliss was saying that Hydroxide isn't really who he represents himself to be. It's someone who was well known here that left, then decided to come back on a new identity and said things that he didn't say when he had the other account. And Hydroxide is not the only person on here saying the same thing.

This guy does too: http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25967&page=2

20. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

So fucking sexist!