Who in WWBM.com would be a good match and why?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by SardonicGenie, Apr 10, 2006.

?

Would you consider meeting/dating a specific poster in wwbm.com?

1. Yes

346 vote(s)
    95.6%
  2. Nope

2 vote(s)
    0.6%
  3. Unsure

11 vote(s)
    3.0%
  4. That's none of your business

3 vote(s)
    0.8%
  1. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

OK, let's not hi-jack this thread too much, people. Try to stick to the matchmaking.

2. Seychelles

Seychelles New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..................sorry , can't help myself.

Match making........there you had it lmao
    Pfffffffttttttt !!!!!!!!!!

Daphnel with Sardonic
    Alessandra and Genuine

3. LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR

LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR New Member

ok. ok.

Seychelles and...Jerome29. So she can bite him and make him one of the...undead.

4. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

mistressB and I would get on brilliantly, just because we dont agree on many things doesnt mean we couldnt have conversations and debate, that is what debate is about. I dont have to dislike a person because I dont agree with them

5. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I'm thinkin' you and Seychelles also.

6. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Personally, I can't even remotely imagine the both of you (tuck and MistressB) being attracted to one another. Seriously.

7. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

yeah she seems to be very nice person. I would hang with shaft too, and ladeezman, though he is angry with me now for something, i dont know.

8. Seychelles

Seychelles New Member

tuckerreed
    See Sardonic? See?
    Now who's the best match maker? I wanna hear you say it. :smt020

Unfortunatelly, I gotta admit I thought about me and Jerome, so I could :axe: :axe: :axe: him

9. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

:eek: :smt013 :smt021 :evil: :smt014 I have told you time and time again that i am not angry with you.

10. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Say what, Seychelles? :lol: :lol:

11. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

ok, cris, i hear ya, we used to have each others back and because mistress and i had a disagreement, you seem to drop ya bro. thats cool, i can understand, but I dont make it personal with mistress, it was a conversation only and she has a right to her own views, i never stopped liking her or iffy as people and enjoyed always talking with them.

12. Seychelles

Seychelles New Member

Oh nothing, you're THE BEST ! (......... :arrow: translation (not even near my matching skills))

13. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

No i did not drop ya at all. I rarely come on here that much anyway if you look closely. I like pretty much everyone here, you included. I like the way you think and act and even though we might not agree on every issue, we're still cool. Afterall, thats what makes us aduls; being able to agree to disagree.

14. Seychelles

Seychelles New Member

JREMINATOR wrote
    LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR wrote

Good, I could've handled the holly water, garlic and silver cross, but there was a problem of loosing my powers to the whip cream :D

Sey: specific question
    Sardonic: an infinity of possibilities of replying without answering the specific question.
    Sey: annoyed
    Sardonic: if you'd present the list of all the various possibilities that exist on planet Earth, I would say if its' one of them
    Sey: :smt120 :smt036 :smt063

JR, give up on the matchmaking and let the best do it he he :wink: :lol:

15. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I didn't even see those quotes you posted written by Lucifer and JREMINATOR written in this thread anywhere...

and, instead of saying again and again how I 'don't answer specific questions', try asking everyone else in here instead of just me 'specific questions', then maybe I'll 'answer them specifically.' :roll: 8)

Besides, I don't get asked many 'specific questions' by many people in here, ( which is okay) so I don't know what you're referring to.

16. Seychelles

Seychelles New Member

That was supposed to be a joke, in fact I find it funny how you avoid specific things......nevermind, lets assume I really care what sign people are as to go over and over again over it LOL
    I did ask other people the same specific question (Lucifer) and he did answer.
    Man you're so deffensive.

17. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I could say the same thing about you, especially when you first started posting in here, and I already answered your question when you aksed it, but you didn't get the response you wanted to, so when you kept bringing it up, that was confusing to me.

In fact, you're being defensive right now about what I said, because you want to know my sign, and what things do I avoid again? You still haven't answered my question to you as to what I don't answer specifically, and what I am 'avoiding'.

18. JREMINATOR

JREMINATOR New Member

hahahahaha
    Sardonic and Seychelles....typical "couple`s fight"....about nothing, started by nothing, and getting ugly fast....for nothing!!! :D

u guys ARE a match!!!!! sorry Sey, but I got this one right!!

Sardonic, I`ll make it simple for you since u r being difficult, bcoz I believe u r not and idiot!!

Ma`am Seu says SHE WANT TO KNOW YOUR ZODIAC SIGN!!!!"

U should answer: "My sign is -------" fill the blank!

And she`ll be satisfied and leave u alone...
    And the thread will go back to matchmaking instead of u guys pretending to be fighting when it`s so clear u appreciate each other :D:D:D:D

19. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

OK, you got me...

my sign is....

* shall return later* :p

20. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

to Cris:

thanks bro!!