Who in WWBM.com would be a good match and why?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by SardonicGenie, Apr 10, 2006.

?

Would you consider meeting/dating a specific poster in wwbm.com?

1. Yes

346 vote(s)
    95.6%
  2. Nope

2 vote(s)
    0.6%
  3. Unsure

11 vote(s)
    3.0%
  4. That's none of your business

3 vote(s)
    0.8%
  1. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

:smt043

2. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

:smt043

3. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Yeah the five of us ww who invest our time on this site are far more racist than the general public.

Good luck brother

4. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Lol

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Uncle Tom cohorts

Oh shit

6. Athena

Athena New Member

You tell him girl. 100% agree.

7. KingAesop

KingAesop Active Member

8. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

9. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Whether or not you're right or wrong about your point, I think little can be done to change it. People are who they are. I would say that you should try to convey what you're saying beyond the context of the members here.

I would say that you're half-right though. I'm not sure if you're right about criticizing the members of here of being like that, but you are right on a social level because it's possible and proven that some white women could dislike blacks as a race, yet like particular individuals who happen to be black. I find that very bizarre. And also, there's no political slant to that possibility either, they don't have to be conservative or liberal, they don't even have to have a political ideology.

I think you mean that in a sense that I'm not completely or correctly relatable to some of the other posters here. Just like some of the other people that might get shunned for the way they talk and their views. Ches was one of those people that I got along with but she ended up leaving the site because other people wanted her out. And do you think that Miley Cyrus and I would make a good match, if she joined on this forum and made posts here?

10. shaft2k4

shaft2k4 Active Member

Biggest thread derail ever.

11. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Shafty:smt049

12. shaft2k4

shaft2k4 Active Member

:freehug:

13. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

[​IMG]via Imgflip GIF Maker

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You know dudes in here are waiting for you to do just that thing......:p

15. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

lol

16. FRESH

FRESH New Member

In case you didn't catch what he was saying in regards to the gif, waiting for you on your back spread eagle, I'm waiting

17. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

People would be camped out in this thread like
    [​IMG]

looking at dem pussy pix

18. hoppotony3131

hoppotony3131 Member

I can't say who would be a good match for me or anyone else cause i don't post every day. Not everyone on here knows me.

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You should have stayed the fuck gone dude. SMDH.

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

It's funny how a self-hating sellout who likes white women (that's why ur here right), has the audacity to call someone an Uncle Tom

#lookinthemirror