Who in WWBM.com would be a good match and why?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by SardonicGenie, Apr 10, 2006.

?

Would you consider meeting/dating a specific poster in wwbm.com?

1. Yes

346 vote(s)
    95.6%
  2. Nope

2 vote(s)
    0.6%
  3. Unsure

11 vote(s)
    3.0%
  4. That's none of your business

3 vote(s)
    0.8%
  1. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

There used to be one. I don't know if there is any more. But it wasn't very diverse. Mostly women. But, that's probably what you want. Lol. Check your FB messages.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

What's the opposite of a sausage fest?

A peach party?

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

So I guess the gist is...if only TDK would stop posting all the women would come back

4. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

It is certain fact that the professional work setting can be a very tenuous place for interracial interested. ....It is always advisable for blackmen to be reserve and let the lady initiate and completely take the lead...so there is no misunderstanding. ....It cannot be forgotten that only a fraction of white women are attracted to black men. ....another significant fraction are afraid of black men. ....I regard that not as an insult but as an aid and operate on that premise. ...there is nothing more ripe for disaster than to see an overly woman confident brother hired into company with a lot of nosey eyes and ears all around. .....

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Couldn't agree anymore

There's also a bit of entitlement syndrome among some men, as if by right they feel owed a white woman

It's funny

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Also to restate the obvious.....its just not a good idea to date someone u work with. Its easy for it to happen cause u are around each other alot.

7. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Didn't see that coming

All this talk about sausage and no pics of said sausage

There was a FB page started with members from here, but it's not really active...only when orejon pops in.

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Nailed it

9. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

You'd nail anything

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You never kicked me out of bed so what are you complaining about boo :cool:

11. FRESH

FRESH New Member

When I first got on the boards, you're right, it was live and I could tell it had been that way for a while. I wasn't chatting as much as I should have, I wish we could get back to something like those days.

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I think the place went downhill when the black guys said European women were 'better' than America white women

American white women felt like they were being dealt another shitty hand by the guys here, and the euro women thought Yankee brothas found them easy scores

But what the fuck do I know, I'm just here to order gotdamn donuts while watching the occasional black militant or white supremacist make asinine posts

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Too many people join this site and use it as their personal Twitter. They care more about talking at other people than actually having real social interactions and talking to other people. That's why the fun and positive vibe that use to be here is gone IMO.

14. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Bingo!

15. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

That's like the fourth or fifth theory on "why all the women left".

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

And of course someone like Athena will come here and tell me I'm completely off base once more

People get tired of the forum one way or another, boy and girl

Some come back some don't

Why this place looks like a struggling club with daily 'ladies night - free entry, free liquor, free food, free errrthang' is beyond me

I just like blaming bm

It's the reason why i wake up in the morning

17. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

:smt023:smt023

18. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

People should stop whining. There are more tragic things in life like a retarded white cop shooting a 12 year old.:cool:

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

You're doing it wrong

20. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

This. All. Day.

Back to the thread though, if I were a single gal, I think I could be an awesome match with since