Who in WWBM.com would be a good match and why?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by SardonicGenie, Apr 10, 2006.

?

Would you consider meeting/dating a specific poster in wwbm.com?

1. Yes

346 vote(s)
    95.6%
  2. Nope

2 vote(s)
    0.6%
  3. Unsure

11 vote(s)
    3.0%
  4. That's none of your business

3 vote(s)
    0.8%
  1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

using pics from the HS ball team n shit

2. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Wow so you are human and your shit stinks after all. I thought you were above words like that. :cool:

3. CarlosNevada

CarlosNevada Active Member

Hey there! Glad some things never change:)

4. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Challenge accepted mama!

lol no one is above anything here.

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I think you have me confuse with your cousin Archman. He's the one who walks on water and whose shit smells like roses. Or so he would have us believe.

Not only am I man and human enough to admit that my shit does indeed stink, but so does my breath, feet and arm pits. Metaphorically speaking of course.

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

:smt081

7. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Why thank you for your astute observation Ra.....I invested heavily in improving the aroma of my shit and was hoping someone would notice. .....

8. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Of course cus if it had been literal i would have assumed you were making fun of uncivilised tribes of Africans in the jungle:cool:

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Thanks for coming in and making my point for me, Oh Holy One.......

10. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

APPIAH, Can you tell me what this is all about. .....What the hell did you do to provoke this man on the day after Thanksgiving. .....

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

And you would assume that because my MO is to do that sort of thing on a regular basis, right?

Where are all the people talking about others looking for reasons to be offended on this site?

12. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Bill Cosby an upright man and beacon of light in the African American community has been accused of raping several women. Many men probably far higher in standing and moral authority than you have done things which have made others scratch their heads. What makes you think because you lecture people here to tow a certain path and act as if you are without blemish would make me assume your MO means you are not capable of doing that? This is an internet forum and i take the behaviour of people here good or bad with a pinch of salt especially when i have read of women who have been killed because they meat someone offline who was was prim and proper offline . So i am sorry your MO doesnt mean diddly squat and oh for your information there are uncivilised African Tribes who are unkempt and smell bad , its the mocking that would have offended me. :cool:

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Where have I "LECTURED" anyone on how to behave & how am I acting as if I am without blemish? Because I pointed out your habit of bitching about what other people do that you obviously get offended by on a regular basis, such as the current case now with me, that's "Lecturing"? Really???? Trying way too hard there buddy.......

14. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Your pointing about my bitching was comical and hilarious cus i said people should stop whining which kinda hit a raw nerve and made you make that statement. Whining about how people should behave and how people are leaving because of the behaviour of others OVER AND OVER AGAIN in multiple threads was not making an impact so why was the whining going on? Another word for whining is bitching by the way and i dont think saying people should stop whining because there were more important things like a white man killing a 12 year old was going to offend your holy self:cool:

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Dude, just say you've never liked me, because you don't and leave it at that. Quit pretending you're calling me out on something because you're not.

#negroesasattetionwhores

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I missed some shit while I was asleep obviously

17. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

I am not 12 and my history here should suggest to you that i dont hold back my tongue. I dont care for people on the net enough to like or dislike them cus it would be a waste of my time and energy. I said people should stop whining and focus or more important things and you decided to be your usual pontificating self and make it personal.The last time i heard you were not called people were you? Were you the only one whining? No but you decided to personalise and respond didnt you? Who is seeking attention here? Dont use words you do not understand :cool:

18. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

It's all about telling people to stop whining because there were more important things like a white cop shooting a black kid and His Majesty was offended and ended up talking smack about you when you had nothing to do with this. Yet this is something he likes postulating about a lot on here i.e. people attacking others unnecessarily when they had nothing to do with a post.How rich:cool:

19. JamahlSharif

JamahlSharif Well-Known Member

Chest beating and pot shots. Same sh*t, diff day.....

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Feel better now? Got all that anger,frustration and "truth" out?

For someone who proclaims to not care enough about people on the internet to dislike them because "it would be a waste of your time and energy" you sure put a lot of time and energy into telling me what you think of me. But I digress. I'll just go do some of my pontificating & water walking on the net......