Who in WWBM.com would be a good match and why?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by SardonicGenie, Apr 10, 2006.

?

Would you consider meeting/dating a specific poster in wwbm.com?

1. Yes

346 vote(s)
    95.6%
  2. Nope

2 vote(s)
    0.6%
  3. Unsure

11 vote(s)
    3.0%
  4. That's none of your business

3 vote(s)
    0.8%
  1. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

For those of you concerned about your poo stinking...may I suggest poo pourri ...simply spritz into the toilet before doing #2 and you too can smell like roses...lavender...or many of the scents available

2. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

It is called responding to bullshit. You claim i should just tell you i never liked you (and maybe not telling you that is causing you psychological trauma, sorry) and i responded by telling you it would be a waste of my time to like or not like someone who i dont know from Adam on an internet forum.I thought the water walking on the net was Archman's forte as you so eloquently stated earlier on?:cool:

3. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Somebody start an insult thread so we can keep them all in one place. Makes it easier to search.

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Dude. Seriously? You're in here trying to paint me as all fucked up, but you can't be bothered to just man up and simply state "I Don't Like You" and move the fuck on? :confused::confused:

5. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

So in your mind when someone responds to your bullshit it means the person doesnt like you huh. You are trying to force that theory down my throat huh? Your theory is too simplistic i'm sorry:cool:

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

It's not bullshit and you know it. And the fact that you keep injecting the little backhanded jabs to paint me as "simple" or not worth your time speaks for itself. But continue to put up the facade of fighting the great evil that I truly am if it helps you.....

7. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

I say everybody take a timeout and go fix a plate of leftovers. ......remember to heat up the turkey separately. ....It will take all of 4 minutes in the microwave. .....

8. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

Do you take orders? I d like some too..

9. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

I will have to charcoal grill mine:cool:

10. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Emeril was on GMA and made a fabulous casserole out of leftovers

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

LOL! Touche'. Likely too busy eating their words.

12. Archman

No charge! ...Everything on the house. ...Just bring your own liquor. ...

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I heard lighting a matchstick works.

ps: I'm still waiting on the Shower spritz label from the other thread. :-?

14. Gemini74

Yay! Does water, tea and coffee count, too? No alcohol here :)

15. Archman

The truth of the matter is that I don't drink a damn thing either. .....Alcohol is medium for accomodating. ....it is nice to see you posting again. ....

16. Gemini74

Thank you ;)
    It s nice to have you n ches back, too.

17. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Swiss spa shower and bath vaporizers

Lavender
    Peppermint
    Eucalyptus

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

FL doesn't have an open container law so everyone should have a bottle in the car. lol

19. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Did that!!!! It put me in the game!!!!! Yummy!

20. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I saw a lady in line at Walmart with something of that nature. I ask her what it was, she turned red and kindly explained. Awkward moment.