Why do people wear...

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by archangel, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Tirkah

Tirkah Active Member

Because African-Americans know everything African-American?

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

and you still haven't. I pulled that out to find out about how du rags give hair styles. No one here could explain it.

3. Anten7

Anten7 New Member

"curiouser and curiouser..." - (Lewis Carroll)

4. FG

FG Well-Known Member

LOL - I wasnt asking for answers - they were rethorical.
    I know why - I just think its looks stupid:-D

5. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I got dreads, I sleep in my durag or when I'm at home to keep my hair from frizzing up and becoming unkempt. Sometimes I'll wear a durag, bandanna or just tie my hair back when I'm playing sports to keep my hair from flying all over the place. I never just wear that shit in public though.

6. LA

LA Well-Known Member

You ain't gotta lie, Craig.

7. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

:smt037:smt037:smt037:smt037

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Fuck du-rags, why do men wear skinny-jeans?

9. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Better than the shit hanging off their asses. Only thing lamer is fools who sag skinny jeans. That's just retarded.

10. Arwen

Arwen New Member

Oversize clothes and du-rags are HOTTT. Not on anybody, but I like them many times. Hands down :D

11. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

I haven't seen someone in a du-rag in ages. My ex from about 3 years ago wore one when he couldn't be bothered combing his mini-fro.

LOL @ sagging skinny jeans. I'm not big on sagging to your knees where your whole thigh, ass and crotch area are exposed but it's okay a little bit, better than a guy wearing his jeans under his diaphragm lol. It's kinda sexy when you can see a bit of the boxers. The same doesn't work for females in my opinion though. ABSOLUTELY NO FEMALE SHOULD SAG HER JEANS. You'd be surprised how much I see this, it just looks wrong!

12. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

[​IMG]

13. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

'Cause we're not fat asses.

:smt005

14. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

Ha...Some people are in denial with themselves...cough cough craig lol

I wore a du-rag back in the day...I couldn't help it, it was the style in New York. Kind of like wearing pink and purple when Dipset brought that out.

15. robina

robina New Member

i agree, guys with dreads tied up in a du rag are HOT! lol

16. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

:smt011

17. LA

LA Well-Known Member

18. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Please don't give brothas an excuse to be raggedy.

I swear if more women said this kinda shit about a man with an education, brothas would be walking around with all kind of PhD's.

19. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Say what you will about tpain. I dislike the guy's style but he makes catchy music. I'm in love with a stripper was a fast hit.

20. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Yes, his music hits hard.

His choice clothing is atrocious.