why would a women do this?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by goodlove, Feb 23, 2015.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

BDSM?

Big difference between those who are in abusive situations and really don't like it and those who do. Those who are in the situations and really don't like it - it's more complicated.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[YOUTUBE]Smi0Irn89jQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

woman tries to bite mans dick off after argument.

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

You know Goodlove, I used to ponder the same question all the time until I met my girlfriend. My girlfriend and I can be very abusive to each other at times. All the time I tell my girlfriend she is free to walk thru the front door whenever she feels like it.

I never likened myself to an asshole like most guys label themselves, I think I'm a good guy with evil tendencies. Growing up my parents were married for a while but eventually got divorced. Their fights were'nt bad really, just alot of arguing at times but not physical as far as I remember. I was bullied at times but I never wanted to enact revenge. I didn't have anger in my blood either. My mother was very loving and my dad treated me well.

Ever since I can remember, I was always an destructive child at times. I just always enjoyed destroying shit. As I got older and started interacting with others I started bullying people. It wasn't out of control, I just enjoyed hurting people. I loved the powerful feeling that I could break down people and get the best of them with mere words.

I was always stronger than most people around me so I never really got physical with anyone except people who were much bigger in size then me. Since I can physically hurt people so easy it didn't give me the same conquering feelings as words did.

If I did get physical, I resorted to choking most of the time. I liked seeing people struggle for life. I tortured my pets for fun too.

As I got older, I became less antisocial and tucked that side of me away. The only time I became like this was when I really became pissed off which became hard to achieve because I always knew how to take a walk, take a deep breath and realize shit just ain't that serious.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  4. 4north1side2

Now onto my girlfriend and I's relationship.

First and foremost my woman is an extraordinary beautiful woman inside and out. One of the best damn human beings I've met yet. She had an very rough upbringing that no child should ever experience.

The warning signs came very early at the start of our relationship but I don't blame her for how she felt. I initially lied to her about my relationship status, she knew I dated a lot of women, and I am her first serious relationship.

She was obessed with finding out with me cheating at the time. Constantly checking on me and trying to catch me in lies. I thought it was cute.

She also slapped me all the time, I swear up to 20 times throughout the day. As much as it stung, I laughed it off all of the time and thought this was cute as well. I chalked it up as her fiery Puerto Rican/Italian side.

Eventually tho, I got tired of the slapping and cheating accusations which got us into some heated arguements but I still never laid an hand on her. I would warn her to stop fucking with me. The worst was when she slaps me out of the blue when I least expect it because that's when it hurts most.

I remember one day we had an arguement about some bullshit I don't remember. She slapped the shit out of me when really pissed me off. I told her lil ass to calm the fuck down because I slap the fuck out of her. She tested me and did it again which I instinctivly slapped the shit out of her back.

She took her ass right to sleep after that. Of course later on she cried about talking about "I can't believe you put your hands on me, your a piece of shit, your a man, you should be able to take a slap" At this point in the relationship, she slapped me well over 500 times compared to my one. Many times I tried my absolute best to ignore her, walk away, but she continued to press my buttons.

I know deep down inside she wanted that slap, it turned her on (we fucked right after like mad animals, no surprise) and I don't regret it all because she didn't test me for months until she became "bored" again. My mother was the same way with her boyfriends.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

thats a deep story

6. K

K Well-Known Member

GL - that story is an example of how some people have been raised to believe for someone to really love them they have to have the abuse (in whatever forms). He even stated that he watched the same thing with his mom and his girl grew up in a bad situation. It's what is familiar and oddly comfortable to them. Over time it escalates (for some much faster than others). Very unhealthy situation for both people. It's a textbook case.

Actually, given the things that were said i.e. hurting animals, causing pain, etc. I really wonder if the story is true or if we are getting yanked here. The story reminds me of when Dr Drew or the like describe serial killers and rapists. If it's true, there's some mental health issues to be addressed for sure.

I'm an Italian woman. Believe me, you can have the primal hot sexual stuff without any form of abuse involved. As an adult, I've never been hit by a man, nor would I ever hit a man (or anyone for that matter). I don't allow any emotional or verbal abuse, nor do I dish it. I was raised with abuse, it doesn't have to be repeated....it takes a lot of work to learn differently, but it can be done.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah. thats why i said very deep. like u said a "cycle"

8. 4north1side2

Neither my girlfriend or I was raised that way. Re read the story. I never disclosed the abuse she went thru.

My mother loves her thugs, she'll tell you this straight up to this day. She had many "nice" men, even my father but she never respected them. Her thug ass boyfriend boyfriends would fuck her up but she loved them like crazy, she would fuck them up too. She just loved that type of relationship.

There is nothing wrong with her, my mother, me, or anyone else into those relationships. Everyone is not an victim.

[YOUTUBE]Z425TQAuz_U[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]mzXkbJwrN38[/YOUTUBE]

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

so basically you are saying.....(dont want to put words in your mouth)