Will Smith admits him & Jada are in a open marriage

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Sep 29, 2021.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

https://www.etonline.com/will-smith...e-who-had-an-extramarital-relationship-172857

Now that Will & Jada are admitting to the public they have an open marriage, I think it's reasonable to assume that all those rumors about Will having an affair with Margot Robbie during the shooting & promotion of the 2015 film "Focus" were probably true.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Didn't everyone know this...it was an open secret.

It reminds me of R Kelly. I have been hearing this marriage was open since at least mid 2000s.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

No doubt he may had others with ww we didn't know about.

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

And Charlize Theron. But the only thing shocking about this was that he admitted it. Remember for years they denied it.
    I also heard him and Eva Mendes had a thing.

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Bruh I saw elsewhere someone mention that Will has always been out in the open with his dirt & than he posted this example of Will took Nadine Velazquez with him to Sydney, Australia while he was doing promotion for the film "Bright" (Skip to the 2:55 time mark):

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  6. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

If you read into it, you can assume Jada didn't want to be Married in the first place.

Will Smith divorced his first wife just to get with a woman like this and expected it to have a happily ever after.

Let's be honest, their relationship seems to be open because Jada wanted it.
    But because she's getting old, she lashed out and got with August, a young man, because men her age don't want her anymore.
    While Will Smith could bag any woman he wanted.

She now says she wants to truly "feel love", maybe she's not getting it from Will because she never truly fell in love with him, just his status, he's still clinging on the this void of a marriage.

7. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

I first heard rumors of their open marriage when he was promoting Hitch with Eva Mendes.
    They look like more than just friendly co-stars in these photos.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
  8. darkcurry

Yeah even if people thought they were just rumors the kissing of other women out in the public was suspect.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

I would bet money that he hit Charlize, Eva and Margot.

10. Rollx007

I'm happy for him if all this is true lool
    Notice they're mostly white women

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

It would make sense that he and jada would keep it quiet all those years ago.

First is that they had young kids to worry about and having famous parent is already a heavy burden then add the fact that they have this unusual arrangement you don’t want to put that on your kids.

Second part of Will’s bankablilty was that he was such a family man

12. darkcurry

To me this sounds like an open relationship gone wrong when Jada did... what she did.

But they're still together... so that counts for something.

13. Rollx007

Clearly, she demanded this open relationship and not him, because Will Smith suffers from "The One" syndrome aka One-itis with the wrong woman.
    She never wanted marriage or a "conventional relationship" with him, but he did. If Wil Smith was any other guy (below his fame & status), she wouldn't have gone this far into their relationship. She only had eyes for tupac-like men

14. Rollx007

This is true Chemistry

15. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

This was like the worst kept secret of the 90s lol.

16. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

He closes his eyes when he kisses her, so he feels it.

• Like Like x 5
    • List