Woman spank kids for stealing but she goes to jail

Discussion in 'In the News' started by goodlove8, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Answer the question. :smt081

2. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

We got too many people who don't want that responsibility thus women raising kids trying to be both genders and it can't work.

We got guys in this forum admit that its a woman's fault (100%) thus the mentality of the men shouldn't have to be responsible for the kids and family

3. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

You live up to your name , dumbass. I answered the question.lol

U need to get your money back from that "college" you go to

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I asked you if K hates bw. Keep dodging.

5. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Fool where did you ask about bw

6. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Fool this is about raising kids? Where did we bring up bw?

That's u

She said society not just black society? Dumbass

Also have you been reading the article and thread? Evidently not

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

So your reason for calling me a sellout is?

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

So your reason for saying I'm "cooning" in relation to this thread is?

9. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Cause you made it into a bw issue when it wasn't.
    Its a society issue.

You are a sellout and a coon for the following reasons:

You and the other slack jaws are trying to make it the sole reasons for the BC 'problems on the bw. I have said its both bm and bw. To be a patriarchal society the men need to be in the forefront and handle biz. Look up patriarch before you run off at the mouth.

Any bm who is not willing to step up and take care of his kids at least (community such as mentoring or whatever moves him...he don't have to go mlk but help) is a sellout. He's throwing the BC and the kids under the bus.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

There. I asked you this after you called me a sellout.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

So you are carrying imaginary baggage from other threads? No wonder there is lack of adult dialogue.

You accuse me of not reading the article and sticking to the subject yet you fail to do so yourself.

12. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

There again . respond to that Jack ass. That college you are going to isn't worth a damn

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Men don't go around holding grudges over foolishness. Yet you claim to be such an example of a man.

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Someone is going to whoop that ass and its way better to get it home rather than doing some dumb shit so you get it from the cops or a cell mate

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

If this isn't a black thing to you why did you call me a "coon" and "sellout?"

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

17. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Shit we devalue men period these days, everything about being male is considered wrong yet all I hear on a regular basis is how there aren't any real mean anymore. Everything that makes us us is a negative now not even allowed to speak in public unless you're cosigning someone else.

18. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Getting beaten as an underdeveloped child hasn't stopped us from going to prison or stopped us from getting harassed by the cops. As I said before, some of us end up being good people after the beatings, some needed the beatings to get on the right path, but that is the minority not the majority.

19. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Negroe your beliefs are taken in total. Hell if your statements from the past are the building blocks of what I know who you are. Its called background knowledge. Unless you ( like one person did) say OK I get it. Then you are what have been saying.

Your background has been its bw fault and only bw. So when YOU bring it up....I know what you are about. If it was my first time dealing with you then I would be dealing with you on a clean slate and trying to figure out what you are really about and ask questions to dig deeper to see what you was really thinking of.

The fact that you do with black women in the conversation says a lot about you and you have proved me right. You were the one that said you have no respect for black women except for your mom and women in your family remember.

20. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Again for you with the one that brought up black women nobody else but you