WTF Files

Discussion in 'Humor and Puzzles' started by Tamstrong, May 20, 2013.

1. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

You should have said, "Ehhh...I probably would have seen bigger" and then post a photo of a blue waffle.

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

LOL! Hell no. His Jersey Shore look is already unappealing enough without having to watch him suck his own junk. :rolleyes:

His user name is in the post, so go ahead & hit him up, and he'll probably let you watch. :p

I handled the way I usually do...I blocked him and reported his nasty ass.

3. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

Damn Tamstrong...
    You get hit up by the weirdest people.

4. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

No.

5. Tamstrong

No doubt about that. That's one reason I don't put much info in my profile, so these weirdos don't try to contact me directly.

That's one of the reasons I took down my contact info on my WWBM profile too. :p LOL

6. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

I never get contacted by anyone on Skype.
    Not that I lose sleep over it. I surely do not.

Just weird how many of these you post. And weird on their part not yours.

It's like having an ex write your number on a bathroom stall and then wonder why the hell all the calls.
    I would assume.
    That's never happened to me either.

7. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

Lmao! Oh Tam. :smt009

This is a screen shot I took of a "convo" between me and some dude who randomly messaged me on a social network site. (I was trying to blow him off because I wasn't interested, but he didn't get it. Maybe I should be less subtle?)

[​IMG]

For me the WTF is him saying he'll take his chances. What if I wasn't joking? He didn't know. :smt107

We should make a thread of weird screen shot messages from other social/dating sites. I've gotten some crazy ones. There's this one I wish I could share, but it was so outrageous, gross too, I didn't even respond and just deleted it. I'm going to start keeping them so I can share.

8. Tamstrong

LOL

I should probably change my Skype name...I think that may be why these weirdos bother me (most of them have been from the Middle East and they usually ask for naked pics). Either that or I must just have that kind of luck. I do know of some other people who get similar contact requests, but thankfully it doesn't happen to us very often.

9. Tamstrong

Wow. Sounds like he might be serial himself.

I think a thread for these is a good idea. We need some craziness to laugh at.

10. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I get hit up almost exclusively by dudes in army/navy/marine outfits on Skype. My pic is 'string theory for dummies' and my handle doesn't even tell if ima dude or a woman. Wtf.

11. Tamstrong

LOL WTF indeed. I guess my name has nothing to do with it then. Evidently these horny idiots aren't paying any attention to that.

I remember the first one that hit me up. He said, "sexy fotos please my love". :rolleyes: I wonder how often that shit works for these psychos, because if it never worked, they wouldn't be doing it.

12. FG

FG Well-Known Member

That's what I am wondering, do the have some random skype search engine and just randomly send requests out not even knowing if it goes to a dude?

13. Tamstrong

Yeah, I wonder about that because it is so random. Maybe some of them don't care if the person they're contacting is male or female. LOL

14. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Well, you do have a sexy handle tho.:D

But sometimes I wonder if some send out mass requests and hope just one respond?

15. Brittney

This one's sole prerequisite seems to be "female" because that's all he could have known (because I don't even have my profile filled out much more than that) when he sent me this message:
    [​IMG]

16. Tamstrong

Yeah...maybe I should change it then. lol

That sounds like a strong possibility. They probably have to go through a lot of people to find those willing to have that kind of interaction with some random weirdo. Most people prefer the weirdos they already know.

17. Tamstrong

LMAO!!! Damn, I thought the naked pics & sex talk was crazy, but this one is way out there.

18. Brittney

[​IMG]

I was thinking of saying yes, just to see what'd happen. Be like, "Sure, now where's my dowry? Here send it to this PO Box." :smt047

19. Tamstrong

You would've either scared the shit out of him, or he would've shown up at your door. Maybe he thinks he could become a citizen if you'd marry him. :smt048

20. FG

FG Well-Known Member

But I love your handle on there!
    Totally agree!