WW/BM Youtube Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Nellie, Feb 14, 2010.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Ni/Co

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Looks like Tinke & her BF just got engaged:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8yVgjHu

3. Sean Ndiga

Sean Ndiga New Member

Hot couple. He did not want to be her but she was so much into black dude that she forced him. That's a nice story

Showed them some love with comments to support them.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2023
  4. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

5. ColiBreh1

Desi Banks has dropped a couple new IR skits since I posted about the last 1:

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

7. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

8. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Youtubers/IGers/Tik Tokers Arianna Flowers and Jonquall
    upload_2024-3-29_18-38-1.png upload_2024-3-29_18-38-58.png upload_2024-3-29_18-39-38.png upload_2024-3-29_18-40-4.png upload_2024-3-29_18-40-38.png upload_2024-3-29_18-40-57.png

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

10. ColiBreh1

11. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Umar is a clown

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I'm familiar with this couple because they usually are part of a "WOKE/DIVERSITY" nerd content channel called the Normies. Now they are doing their own couple/relationship channel.

13. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Oh yeah I tune into that channel occasionally. Surprised they met on TINDER. Figure it be some nerd event.

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

The reason I posted this is they are a normal & relatable couple, despite being "nerds". That's the most important thing (or at least for me it is).

15. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

16. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I thought the Normies just did reaction videos and silly skits, what kind of "WOKE/DIVERSITY" stuff do they do?

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I was pointing out the fact they are a group of mostly black & brown people rather the normally white centric friend group. Only described them that way since woke/diversity/DEI/critical race or anything not centered around strictly white folks are the new code words used by "real AmeriKKKans" and their ilk to denigrate anyone & anything not them.

18. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

The real problem with this idiot and the idiots into him is that he’s not saying anything original or of this century. It’s just boring 80s race hustling. All his ideas are a real snooze and his manner of speech is lacks charisma. His success has to be tied to the internet’s ability to cobble together stupidity over vast distances.

19. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Oh I see. The not so thinly veiled racist media commentators are very tiresome, that’s why I have a personal policy of avoiding any YouTube video or social media post that has the word “woke” in the title. It seems to me that people who use that word as a pejorative have a more than average chance of being racist.