Wyclef Jean & Petra Nemcova in Haiti

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by nobledruali, Nov 13, 2007.

1. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

They were in Port-Au-Prince to raise money for schools, as well as offering different programs to employ local women and offer inexpensive meals. Also the school just happened to be where Wyclef attended as a child.*

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    * Plus you can't ell me that's he's NOT hittin' that either :!: :twisted:

2. BlkCasanova

BlkCasanova Guest

Umm, well he's probably NOT hitting that. It's a freaking charity event and PICTURES. Geezus, I took a picture with a girl the other day. And I'm not "hitting." :roll:

3. nobledruali

My friend the reason I'm saying that is the fact that he parties with her alot plus she tags along with him alot to various functions all the time :!: I believe that something is going on with them eventhough he's married. :roll:

4. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Uhm, he's married and cheats with Petra on the side?

If we can find these pictures, I'm sure his wife has seen these pictures with him and Petra.

I doubt he's sleeping with her.

5. nobledruali

It happens all the time in HOLLYWEIRD my friend. Believe it. :roll:

6. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Every since Petra survived that harrowing tsunami while on vacation in Thailand (her bf at the time wasn't so lucky)...she's been involved with charity work. So, I don't think she's involved wit Clef at all. She also rolls wit Russ Simmons when he does his charity thang.

The Kid Rasta 8)

7. nobledruali

Yeah Kid I know she's heavy into the charity work but she's partied with him alot as well so I believe she's doing both with him. Again just my opinion. :roll:

8. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

petra is the one that lost her "love" in the tsunamia...they were on vacation...i think she is beautiful but i don't see this as a love connection...

9. nobledruali

LOL...who said anything about love :?: :!: :p

10. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

okay so let's just say that i wouldn't even post his picture in the hot man thread in the ladies locker room...i hardly think petra is getting naked with him...love or no love...

11. BlkCasanova

BlkCasanova Guest

Stop, you're taking away his wanking fantasy.

12. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

I thought her and russell were a couple

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/9057/russellandpetrajv0.jpg

http://www.hater site.com/uploaded_images/petraruss2-790937.jpg

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/7491...7433493C03A10A320D15A7855564B284831B75F48EF45

http://www.hater site.com/uploaded_images/Russellpetra-785974.jpg

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/celebp/04132007/photo01.jpg

http://musicleech.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/russellpetra.jpg

That is alot different pics of time together to be spending with someone if it wasn't true....unless (just like alot of whitegirls more so famous ones.) they are just friends. But russell does seem like the type that would go for being just a whitegirl's friend but in other ways he doesn't. Know what Im saying?

13. nobledruali

Boo I still love you but that was weak on your part about Wyclef. Obviously she's not too ashamed to be with him looks or no looks. :roll:

14. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

doing charity work with him is one thing...working him is obviously another...you know what i think is funny...how you men debate over these ww based on if they date brothers or not...in the ladies locker room it's just about eye candy...doesn't seem to bother any of us if they like ww...bw...or any woman for that matter...we just like our eye candy...we are just blissful having a look...

15. nobledruali

Obviously boo you haven't really been in the Men's Locker Room and had a serious look around because if you did you'd find that we give props to all flavas :twisted: of eye candy & not just the ones that do the brothas either :!:
    Now I personally am not at all ashamed to give a lady more props if she's known to be cool with bros but I post women that I think are fine regardless...yes, even sistas & latinas as well and I'll continue to do so too :!: :wink:

PS>I still think they've done somethin' too :!: :roll:

16. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

It is just more intriguing, satisfying, curious and good to know, it's just something extra to add to our attraction. it is not hard for ww to find brothas especially an amount of famous brothas that is into or haveinterest in ww, where it is hard to find Very much especially an amount famous ww that has interest in bm. It is like I said and it is very much true in the famous world with the george clooneys, matt damons, brad pitts, etc. brothas are not the big grab for ww out there in hollyweird just look at who is that sexiest man of the year again, the media puts brothas in white men shadows so that is part of the intrigue. Plus Im sure the women do it too, because I can tell you right now half of if not nearly all the guys you all put up in the women's locker room have been in interracial dating, married, movies, etc. So it is in the back of ya'll head whe you pick them for you all to pick guys that has been or IS involved in interracial with ww. That is our interest who on here doesn't have that curiousity. Can you honestly say that if you saw or talked to a bm you are attracted to you wouldn't have curiousity if he is into white women?

But noble is right as far as eye candy go we post them all.[/b]

17. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Amen! Look, despite my name, I'm not smooth. I'm not the prettiest, nor the slimmest, nor the most athletic brother out there, but these topics give guys like me hope that a pretty WW could fall for the average brotha like me. 8)

18. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

so i will give you an example...i think that emmit smith is one of the finest, sexiest, most beautiful smile, light on his feet, loving his woman, beautiful children, glorious black men...i could look at him for days...weeks...months...years...the man is just FINE...he is happily married to a very beautiful bw....they have two beautiful kids...nothing and i mean nothing will stop me from admiring this man...so no, a man doesn't have to be, need to be or even want to be involved with ww for me to totally smitten... :smt007 especially when we are talking about famous people...
    as for matt damon(people magazine's choice)...i have always thought that he was a little hottie...even for a white boy...what i think is so amazing about him is that he manages to keep a pretty low profle outside of hollywood but still continues to find himself in the thick of hollywood greats...good solid family man...that's admirable

19. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

But what Im saying is if emmitt smith was married to a white woman that would add to your admiration and you being even more smittened thats what Im saying when we do that. That factor (that they date brothas.) is an great addition thats all.

The point I was making about matt damon getting the sexiest man alive title was not matt damon getting it (Im not hating on matt, thats my new favorite action hero with the bourne series.) the point was the reason why it is an great addition to know if a famous ww is interested in bm because they(hollywood, media.) tend to put famous bm and bm period out of the public limelight and way behind white men whenever they talk about eye candy for the ladies. All the guys(bm) ya'll have mentioned on here are not even in the same class of sexiness, eye candy, etc. that white men are out in hollyweird. Just look at will smith he is as big as any white male star money-wise but has said even he can't get a IR scene with hollywood's most beautiful leading white ladies as the white men do.

So to know that a famous ww is interested in bm in a way out in hollyweird where white men are the most admired and most sought after it is good to know.

20. nobledruali

Plus he can dance too :!: :p