Ye & Amber In Spain

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by nobledruali, Aug 20, 2009.

1. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 12:50 PM on 19th August 2009

Outspoken rapper Kanye West is used to attracting attention wherever he goes.
    But since he started dating former stripper Amber Rose, Kanye is finding himself regularly upstaged by his new girlfriend.

Defying pregnancy rumours the best way she can, the 26-year-old model flaunted her flat stomach in a revealing orange string bikini, which left little to the imagination.

[​IMG]
    The future's bright: Kanye West's model girlfriend Amber Rose strolls along the beach in Barcelona wearing a bright orange bikini.

The hip-hop star and his girlfriend of six months are currently holidaying in Barcelona.

While Kanye was covered from head to toe in a t-shirt and trousers, Amber was nearly naked as she strolled along the beach topless, with only her tiny thong for coverage.

Her skimpy bikini showed off her various tattoos, including a garland of roses on her right arm and a fairy on her ankle.

The pair started dating in February after originally meeting last year when Kanye was engaged to designer Alexis Phifer.
    [​IMG]
    Affection: Kanye and Amber share a tender moment.

[​IMG]
    Attracting a crowd: Amber's striking looks and newfound fame attracted some admiring glances from locals.

The 32-year-old wanted Amber to star in his Robocop video, but the couple insisted their relationship was purely professional at this stage.

However, after splitting from his fiancée after a six year on/off relationship, Amber and Kanye got together.

Kanye and Amber briefly split in June last year, but by July, the pair were back together again.

[​IMG]
    Someone's misplaced their top: Kanye sips champagne in the shade as Amber bids for all over tan.

In a recent interview with Complex magazine, Amber spoke of her bisexuality and stripper past, insisting Kanye doesn't mind her colourful background.

She said: 'Yeah, they label me a bisexual freak stripper that beds Kanye on a daily basis. "Amber Rose, the bisexual, dyke, freak," whatever. I'm extremely open with my sexuality. I can be in love with a woman, I can be in love with a man.

'Kanye knew my life, so when the blogs came out like, “Oh, Kanye do you know she was a stripper, that she used to date girls?” Kanye was like, “Tell me something I don’t know.” Everybody has a life and a past.'

[​IMG]
    Surfs up: Amber shows off her figure in her revealing bikini as she enjoys a dip in the Mediterranean sea.

While it's still early days in their relationship and they have already split once, Amber said she loves the rapper and is grateful for his fame helping her career.

Last month, she signed to leading modelling agency Ford.

She said: 'It’s not a publicity stunt, it’s just human beings, man. I love Kanye as a person, he’s a great person, he’s super-talented. I love him for a lot of different reasons.

'Kanye is amazing, he’s a great person, he treats me wonderful, we have a great time together. I genuinely care for him.'

[​IMG]
    No tan lines please: Amber removes her bikini for a spot of topless sunbathing.

[​IMG]

Cover up: Amber covers her nipples from the paparazzi.

2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I didn't realize she was so.... 'curvy'. :D

3. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

Umm noble you forgot a couple of pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

YO IF HE DIDNT SMASH LATER THAT NIGHT,
    IM A HATE HIM JUST FOR THAT :lol:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
  5. LA

LA Well-Known Member

LOL!!

6. Dex216

Dex216 New Member

She's lookin real good

7. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

This thread just got waaaaaaaaaaaay better.

Props for this!!!

And rep added to both of y'all for the pics!!!

8. themaster

themaster Active Member

wow she has a great body

but i don't like girls with shave head

9. Giordan

Giordan Restricted

Never been into the nearly bald chicks...until now.

By the way, it's surprising that she's half black.

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

She is biracial which does not count as a IR. I read he was accused by Reggie for going out with Kim K.

11. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

Her parents are Cape Verdean & Italian but a friend of mine said she saw a pic of them & they were white so I don't know.

12. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

You know without sounding offensive one thing about these pics
    is it shows close up in her face and the girl looks straight up white
    upclose in the face. and her hair color is naturally blonde as she said.

Probably the dad is mixed black/white with a white mother, because she
    and once again without sounding offensive is the whitest looking biracial girl I have seen and I have seen white looking biracial women.