Yet ANOTHER Police Shooting. Yes, This Victim Was Also Unarmed.

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Since1980, Sep 25, 2014.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Now you the black guy fucked up.....
    He had no business driving his vehicle in front of the cop and he shouldve dodge the bullet.
    You negroes always complain.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

lol so sad but you ain't far off.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yall are going to get mad but here it goes...
    Bm fucked up....never ever get out your car....you are fucking up. Cops looking for a reason to shoot.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I'm not mad. The man should've listened to the officer. But it is no excuse to shoot an unarmed man because of his past experience with a perpetrator firing on his fellow officers and being decorated for the action. Yes, past experience is something to be mindful of but one has to still approach a situation with caution as well as a cool head. He calmed down after he shot him.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

He did follow directions.
    Im saying never get out the car. Cops are itching to shoot.
    He got out the car immediately (he did nothing wrong perse). Im saying ....."dont move". I got pulled over they when i was young. I opened the door to get out and they yelled stay in the car. That was a lesson that stuck

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I had never had a police officer who pulled me over(walking, bike riding, or driving)yell at me or pull a gun on me. I didn't let the officer have that pleasure. I knew a woman in college who was nearly shot at by an officer who had pulled her over. She was ordered to stay in her car after she suddenly got out. She jumped back in and cried. Where I lived, police and sheriff's deputies are bored after hours. And they are in need of some excitement. So, I have to de-escalate by cooperating with law enforcement.

7. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Gorath, was she Black, White, or Hispanic?

8. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Basically.

9. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

If that dashcam video didn't exist, that cop would still be on the job spinning his bullshit about how the brother made "aggressive moves into his vehicle" instead of following his commands. There would also be a bunch of people calling the brother a "thug" and claiming that he deserved to be shot.

10. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Fucked up? Watch the video. The cop didn't "pull him over." He pulled up behind Jones and confronted him when he got out of his truck to go in the store.

This dude didn't do anything wrong. He followed the cop's order to get his license.

The only reason that he isn't dead is because that motherfucker can't shoot.

11. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

It wouldn't have mattered. That officer was going to find a reason to shoot him. As trigger happy as he was, he was a felony waiting to happen.

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

U know goodlove on that victim blaming bullshit

13. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Not to mention he's shooting in broad daylight at a gas station. Anyone could have been seriously injured or killed because of his ignorance.

14. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I'm giving them credit because of the Ohio and New yor incidents that was caught on video. No one was fired. even worse no charges were brought.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

U negroes need to know your place.

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

How that cop miss them shots doe?

He needed to be fired just for having Barney fife aim

17. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Aww shit. :smt042

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member