Yet ANOTHER Police Shooting. Yes, This Victim Was Also Unarmed.

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Since1980, Sep 25, 2014.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

He was already out of the car.

The cop snuck up on him..no sirens...no lights...no nothing..just "show mw your license" out of the clear blue.

Had he reached behind him to get his wallet(if he kept it there) he would have been gunned down on the spot.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah i heard. A friend of mine just told me about the seatbelt and the cop just pulled up on him.

What killed me is he told him to get the wallet and he still shot him.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Remember ...no video no indictment

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Is anyone else feeling fed up these days?

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Where u been lol

In the words of paul mooney, I've been black all my life and this shit is tiring!

I love being black tho to be honest. It comes as a challenge but some people like being the underdog in a fight

6. The Dark King

I'm tired of fighting or feeling like my life is in danger for nothing other than my skin.
    That's why my biggest dream is to get some farm land with a few solar panels and a well and life off the damn grid. To hell with society, a few like minded people in a small area is all I need because everyone else is crazy as fuck. The Amish may be on to something

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Hey....at least ur not Arab right?

:smt026

http://news.yahoo.com/york-politici...-222149676.html;_ylt=A0LEVwtL1yZUNYUAiATBGOd_

these guys already face hate crimes, now they're going to face even more because of shit like this

8. The Dark King

Either the media doesn't publish it or I never see it but it doesn't seem like anyone physically fucks with them like they do blacks and they own their own business so they aren't reliant on anyone else employing them

9. flaminghetero

He was going to shoot that brother regardless...that's why he SNUCK up on him in the first place.

Cops do this because they KNOW they will get away with it.

If you want to be a murderer...join your local police force.

10. flaminghetero

A-rabs hate your Black ass more than White folks.

We have a Black middle class in America.

Black people in A-rab countries don't have shit....well....shit is actually all they have..:smt043

11. flaminghetero

A-rabs would never trade places with Black people in America....or anywhere.

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

You really believe that shit?

I'd be pretty upset if people kept blaming me for 9/11, terrorism or ISIS beheadings

13. flaminghetero

Cops ain't leaving A-rab kids face down dead in the streets ...not in America.

You can't follow a 17 y/o Arab boy into the darkness and shoot him dead and get aquitted.

There isn't a single Arab in America that would switch places on the totem pole with your Black ass.

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Cops aren't the ones Arabs have to worry about, its the average All Amerikkkan white dudes that will fuck with them.

15. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Notice how the last shots are fired AFTER he has his hands high up to the sky ala Mike Brown . . . according to Fox News though black men don't get mistreated like this and Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are media manipulators for carrying on and on about the Trayvons and Jordans and Micheals of our time. If this took place on a country road in South Carolina and the brotha died that dashcam would have disappeared faster than the Rothlisberger rape tape from that Georgia college bar years ago :smt076

16. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

That video is the ONLY reason that FOX NEWS won't touch this story that and the fact that the stop took place in a populated place like a gas station in broad daylight . . . late night on a country road with a dead driver and no dashcam . . . FOX would have a fucking field day (Andrea Tantaros, Dana Perino, Harris Faulkner, Bill O'Reilly and all of them)

17. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Right. I would definitely say that this incident could decrease support for Wilson and increase support for Mike Brown. It is very possible to say that Darren Wilson made the same kind of moves that Sean Groubert did.

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Straight up

No shots should have been fired period. The officer completely failed his training by not determining whether or not the guy had a weapon. If that's the case, cops would be able to shoot a mofo anytime they felt like it. That's why he got fired Johnny on the spot, no contest. Then like you said, buddy was backing up with his hands in the air while still being shot at. Easy payday

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Really

White America is really flamboyant right now with their anti islam, anti Arab shit

People was getting tooled up after 9/11 happened on some real Jim Crow, lynch mob shit

Now the right wing nutjobs are plastering anti islam ads on the buses in major cities, which is only going to fuel more hate

That jihadi john mofo lopping off whiteboy heads aint helping either

20. Hydroxide

Hydroxide Restricted

I'm so fucking glad that scumbag cop will some spend quality time in jail. He overreacted by shooting some guy who probably forgot his driver's license when he first got out of his car. The victim was so compliant, he even raised his hands in the air, but there are some negrophobic right-wingers, including SOME OF OUR FELLOW FORUMMEMBERS WE KNOW OF, who will excuse the cop's actions by claiming the suspect was gonna leave or reach for some kind of weapon instead of his driver's license.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014