Yet ANOTHER Police Shooting. Yes, This Victim Was Also Unarmed.

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Since1980, Sep 25, 2014.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt042

2. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Who said anything about him being a gangbanger...he is a veteran ...served our country and obviously experiencing mental illness

I see how you are twisting what people say to suit your agenda...I'm not buying what you are selling so please feel free to move on

3. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

^This all day.

Here is the first public statement from the Jones Family via their attorney: http://www.wltx.com/story/news/local/2014/09/29/levar-jones-family-releases-statement/16409287/

I would sue the state of South Carolina and take it to trial because there are plenty of black people concentrated in that state and the punitive damages alone should be juicy; black people are sick and tired of this shit and it is a clear cut case to the common man. They should not settle with the SC State Troopers . . . get the punitive damages at trial verdict.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Law enforcement is off the hook in this country

5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Carbon Monoxide loves putting words in people's mouths. He's the kinda mufucka to call a jar of Miracle Whip racist because it's white.

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

U ain't right

7. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Lmfao

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Haha! G calling it.

And since he declared 'he'd rather be homosexual', he'll be eating plenty of that miracle whip. [​IMG]

9. Hydroxide

Hydroxide Restricted

I was merely trying to correct Lipshit on what the white house fence jumper looked like and his phenotype has heavy caucasoid influence, but some of you just sound like the "guilty before innocent" types who wouldn't release an african suspect from prison even he/she were proven innocent of a crime he/she was suspected of committing.

10. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

OxyClean mad.

11. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Nailed it

12. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Ha ha ha ha. Lol

13. FRESH

FRESH New Member

Oh yea, I forgot about that.

14. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

With her child in the car.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Very tragic outcome. I believe she was also mentally ill. (postpartum depression and psychosis- she believed President Barack Obama was monitoring her electronically.)

They probably could have blocked her in rather than opened fire, especially with a baby inside. However, a car is often considered a 'deadly weapon' ...particularly if you don't stop ramming your car/advancing through the barrier gate and leading cops on a wild car chase.

Her family recently sued for $75 million.

16. FRESH

FRESH New Member

That situation was kind of outrageous, I understand she was having an episode, but that deadly force was a bit much, especially with a kid in the car. I mean, they were willing to injury or quite possibly kill the child as well??? That family is due.

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[YOUTUBE]farOIbrnURs[/YOUTUBE]

With all the media around police brutality as of late, this mothafucka still don't give a shit

18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Who do they have to answer to? Real talk the next bill black people should be out in droves for is to get the policy changed so that they are held accountable financially fuck this administrative leave with pay bs.
    Fuck with a person's money and their behavior changes instantly

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I had heard about this earlier today... what stuck out even more in the report is that he arrested her and charged her with "RESISTING POLICE ARREST WITHOUT VIOLENCE".

What praytell, was he arresting her for in the first place? :confused:

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Asking questions while black