Yet ANOTHER Police Shooting. Yes, This Victim Was Also Unarmed.

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Since1980, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I swear, some cops just take things waaaaayyyy too personal.

Listen, I love cops -- good cops -- I know several amazing, fantastic cops!......
    but these rogue ones, the hot tempered and egotistical and power hungry and corrupt and thug and trigger-happy loose cannons and mean and violent abusive prick ones ...make me ill to my core. Ugh.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I realize that without law enforcement, this shit would go to hell in a hand basket like 'the purge' because face it, there are a lot of crazy mothafuckas around

But some of these cops need to bounce because they're batshit

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

The bigger problem is that "good" ones say nothing. Certain shit is painfully wrong and to let it happen is just as bad as doing it yourself. I don't know how intricate it is, maybe dudes are afraid for their own life or the lives of their families but then expose people and let the public make some hard decision.
    Things can't continue this way without major consequence, but then again people are stupid and crazy so....

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Watch Serpico

Google military fragging

Think about whether or not you are really okay with you or your family being harmed, haunted or killed because you decided to do the right thing

It's very easy to sit back and blame good cops for not speaking up.....

But it's like people not speaking up when a crime happens in their own neighborhood

Many people aren't ready to die for a cause

5. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

It's time we stay our Black asses out of those malls...and stop buying every gadget they dangle in our faces.

Stop buying new cars...Warren Buffet never bought a new car in his life,even though buying one would be like your or I buying a honey bum.

They'll feel the pinch then.

Dick Gregory said:

"Nobody spends money like a nigga'....and nobody suffers like a White boy when that nigga' don't spend it"

The world would change for the better if people weren't so materialistic and shallow.

6. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

You are hopeless.

Typcial military type.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Do you know the infamous story about the NYC cop who was the son of a NYC (retired) detective, who just wanted to be a good cop like his dad, but was steered by his bosses to be an asshole, corrupt one... so he wore a secret recorder to prove it....Well, they almost took his life...

It's a riveting interview.... When/if you have 1/2 an hour, sit down no distractions, and listen as this man shows you the Serpico world of this particular Brooklyn district of the NYPD.

Act Two: Interview 414: Right to Remain Silent

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Hey ho everything's fine unless it's your own ass that's on the line

Start rallying in the hood against the bullshit that happens there

Start snitching on mothafuckas when you see them doing dirt in the street

Even better become a cop and start ratting out dirty ones

You put your cape on, maybe they'll put theirs on

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

There are brave cops who just don't give any fucks

I know I seen FBI billboards in Philly with links and numbers to report police corruption

Like I wrote before many people aren't ready to die for a cause

If you can walk into the middle of traffic without hesitation, you might be ready to turn in dirty cops

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

No question. That blue wall of silence line is dangerous to break.

Schoolcraft's recordings captures the CHANGE in their behavior when he filed grievances against his bosses... its the fucking scariest thing to hear.... they tried to have him committed to an insane asylum, bashed on his door at all times of the night, and tried to arrest him... if you.listen to the link.. you'll see if it wasnt for his retired-cop father helping him, he would have likely 'disappeared' if you get my drift.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

But but but why won't good cops just do something!

It's so so simple!

12. The Dark King

It's not easy but all evil needs to take over is for good men to do nothing.
    Do we just accept corruption is the way things are and wait for it to swallow us whole? You have to wonder if the insanity will ever stop

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

People are speaking out

Social media and the internet have really helped bring a level of education and awareness to the common people unlike anything before

A kid died in ferguson BUT as a result of his sacrifice, police procedure is starting to be retooled. Now their is a huge push nationwide for police body cameras or other methods of surveillance. You may think that the life of a black person is worthless in this country, but if that were the absolute case, why would soooooo many different groups of people come together to push for change and justice.

I followed #ferguson for quite some time and it really was something to see so much protest and concern. Amnesty international came, the UN threw their hat into the ring, etc etc

Now only if we can get these police leaders to hold officers accountable for not having their body cams turned on

That should be a major infraction

14. The Dark King

fair enough

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

People are getting really tired of this shit

Hell even yahoo commentors, who are known for being notoriously racist, are siding against the police that tasered the black woman walking away in the back recently

I expected nothing but total racist bullshit but seen the opposite

16. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

:smt067
    shots fired

17. The Dark King

Hope you're right. There needs to be a global shift in order to endure what's coming

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

For one, information like this needs to be absorbed and nationwide discourse needs to take place to dispel the myths and address the disproportionate incarceration of young black males on drug related charges

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/....html?utm_hp_ref=black-voices&ir=Black Voices

Then you need to watch Michelle Alexander's The New Jim Crow on YouTube

It won't cost you a thing and you might come to realize that the conspiracy is very real

[youtube]Gln1JwDUI64[/youtube]

19. FRESH

FRESH New Member

Y'all going kinda hard up in here huh, ebrawlin and sh!t

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I hear ya.
    And more times than not, it's hard to prove it. You gotta have the evidence. Or the seniority, man.
    Cause if you don't, you will be chewed up, just on your word.
    You think cops are assholes to civilians? Wait until you snitch on one. In the criminal world you get a bullet, the cop world, at the least, it's the desk job in purgatory while IA investigate.
    And then comes the pink slip. Oh you were late back from lunch? Infraction. Left your post early? Infraction. "Now GTFOH"...is the last thing you likely hear muttered as you hand in your gun and badge, right.
    It's so wrong, its not right, it's just real. Quite depressing.