Yo, can we talk about how Amber Rose has turned Rapper 21 Savage into a Simp?

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 2, 2017.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Dude has only been dating Amber Rose for like a week & he's gone from this:

to this:

[​IMG]

2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

the girl got game.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lmao in a week??

And that song was terrible. Is that what these dudes call hip hop these days?

No thanks

I'll keep listening to Wutang, Def squad, Pac, Nas, and Scarface.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  4. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Most rappers are simps. Nothing new here. Rappers see a pretty girl, especially white, and them niggas fall in love. Extra points if she's one of those ghetto acting white chicks. You think those fools were getting pussy like this when they worked at Footlocker?

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • List
  5. Ronniejr

Ronniejr Member

The things negros do for pussy with big tits and ass. He was wack to begin with i stick with the old school rap is real rap. Hands down. And this hod is popular with other hoes and like minded hoes. Its pathetic brotha and everyone laps it up like its maple syrup its crazy man

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. I can't lie, if Amber Rose stepped to me it would be a wrap. I hate her history, but the girl is really beautiful. Face and body.

Only her personality would turn me off.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  7. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

All you negros blasting 21 Simpage, you telling me wouldn't simp...... just a little bit for this big booty 'becky' barbie?

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

8. ColiBreh1

Dude went from these 2 hits last year:

To this today:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] I don't remember Wiz Khalifa or Kanye West ever participating in these Slut Walks when they were with Amber Rose.

9. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I'm in tears over here, bruh. ...LMCAO!!!!!!

10. ColiBreh1

11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Maybe this was who he always been. You can't always trust an image some of these rappers put on, because that's all it is. I don't understand Amber Rose's slutwalk thing, I mean how broken do you have to be to try to "empower" yourself with this kind of embracing.

12. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Amber Rose has super daddy issues if she's proud of marketing herself as a slut, trying to empower women like there's nothing wrong with being a slut...

yes she is a beautiful woman but her personality and the way she carries herself are a complete turn off

And 21 Savage looks creepy as fuck.... a cross on his forehead?! Ok!

13. ColiBreh1

She's does the slutwalk march because she getting paid to. It's a hustle. Look at all the corporations sponsering her slutwalk: http://amberroseslutwalk.com/sponsor/

14. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I was just listening to a radio conversation saying the EXACT same thing. That girl has so much game!

The conversation discussed how a stripper's talent (Amber is a former stripper) is not to get naked and dance. It's to finesse the dollars out of man's pocket by playing with his mind. (Lying to them).

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. Reverie

That what she was trained to do to survive. I admire the hustle, but it could never be me.

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The hustle. It is both an advantage and a crutch. For beautiful men and women, especially entertainers, it's part of the the trade. The face, body and attitude. It is as selfish as it is about survival because time won't be kind to them like it is not for the rest of us. Even at age 77, Raquel Welch still believes that she must stay beautiful because it is her job. She is in a very competitive and superficial business and it changes. Amber Rose is no exception.

17. Reverie

Very good point.

18. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Always thot she was disgusting. She's the anti-matter Kim Kardashian. Only you grimey niggas think that's hot

19. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Amber has a better body and looks than Kim K IMO. She just doesn't have Kim K's overall game.

I think Kanye didn't marry this chick because he didn't trust her and probably saw her trying to divorce him in 5 years and expect tens of millions in alimony.

Kim K was already a multi-millionaire when Kanye met her and at least she didn't come off as greasy as Amber does.

20. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

See my above post lol j/k