Yo, can we talk about how Amber Rose has turned Rapper 21 Savage into a Simp?

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I think Kim and the family has shown to be more gready and greasy than Amber could ever be. I mean, just look at how they exploited the vulnerable man that is Lamar Odom and his problems in their tv show. I should never get close to Khloe, she might get to know my hands.

And I actually think she is the most sympathetic of them.....

2. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Rofl!! So whenever he makes his declarations of eternal love he records? Lol
    Anyway, your boy is in love so leave him guys. He'll turn savage again when it's over between them.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  3. Madeleine

I think I don't like this term "Becky" that you keep using to refer to ww. And it exposes you, in case you don't know. Have you heard any of the black men on this forum say "Becky, Becky".at every corner? I don't want to hear it again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Reverie

Where does this Becky term come from anyway?

5. Madeleine

I don't know. Buy i don't like the way she says it. I get a negative vibe.

6. Reverie

Agreed.

7. Madeleine

So I checked the urban dictionary. "Becky with the good hair" first came up in Beyonce's song "sorry" to describe a ww her husband was cheating with (in the song). It has since become a racial slur black women use against white women. I think that settles two issues
    1: It's bw that use this term. I was right in that I had never heard it from a bm. Mighty Lighty is a bw in disguise.
    2. It's not a term that we want to be used on this forum.

8. Reverie

Agreed.

9. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

The Becky thing has been around at least two & a half decades. Yeah, it's a term used for white girls, but it was also a common term for head.

MightyLighty (aka Cherryboy, Maverick Marv, The Audible Easter Egg, etc.) has been banned for weeks and is no longer an issue. We had her/it figured out pretty much from the get-go; she wasn't fooling anybody.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

"Becky" is just a generic term for white girls and meant to demean. It's like if a white man referred to all black boys as "Jamal." Further proof that BW and racist white men are pretty much on the same page.

11. RicardoCooper

Ding! We have a winner

12. RicardoCooper

Wait...MightyLighty is banned????

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  13. Madeleine

See the info I brought to light?:D
    I think now you owe me something:):p

14. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

A couple of posters have said the term "Becky" as a slang term has been around since the early 90's, but I've NEVER EVER seen the term used IRL, in media, or on the net until Rapper Plies dropped this single in 2009:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Becky_(song)

After that single, it became a regular part of African-American slang. It was slang for both:

1. A White girl/woman/female (but not a slur)
    2. Oral sex/blowjob from a female

Later on "Becky" eventually became what it is often used today, a negitive slur for a White girl/woman/female because of a Beyonce's famous line "He better call Becky with the good hair" from her Lemonade album.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. Madeleine

I see. Thanks for breaking it down for me. So how come Becky means both "white girl" and "oral sex"? Only white girls give oral sex, or why the association? Analysis please;)

16. Reverie

Bey has a problem with us too? :cool:

17. Madeleine

I wonder. She has a lot of fans over here, so the answer better not be yes. But I could imagine it is. I wonder also if her husband actually cheated with a white girl, as the song suggests.

18. RicardoCooper

All BW existential fear is a black man leaving them or cheating with a white woman a.k.a. "Becky" Most would rather their sons be gay than bring a Becky home

19. Madeleine

So if their man cheats with a bw is better for them than him cheating with a ww? I smell inferiority complex. People have all types of fears, collectively, individually, justified, unjustified. It pays to overcome fear rather then letting fear control you. It explains why they turn against ww. In German we say attack is the best defense. They overplay fear by displaying anger. For me the cheating is the issue, not the who.

20. Madeleine

I remember when the song first came out German radio was having a ball discussing "who is this girl Becky the hubby is cheating on B. with?" In fact we were all getting pissed off with that Becky and sympathizing with B, not knowing she meant us. Lol