You know you are in love when...

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by stiletoes, Apr 24, 2011.

1. BlackMasterJay

BlackMasterJay Well-Known Member

I dont know much about love, but i know this:

whenever a woman is truly and undeniably inlove, all else is deemed so useless
    quarter upon miles of unbridled emotions summit on gentle elevations of embraces and nothing remains
    upon gazin her most handsome subject- a habitation of a romance seems so hopeless
    so strong, so bright like a day in july, thronged by young lovers passionately kissing in the rain

no site, no guy, lest the flames of hell -which deny , simple human passions clash up high
    burning down her house, turning down her world, transforming into bits of ashes
    strengthened fireman, stretching out their hand while shes consumed in a ring of fire
    shed rather die, rather stay behind, if burning down inside laid her utmost desire

there was a young girl, who use to come here often, i cant recall her name
    her presence hushed- like a breeze though threads of dancing trees whenever she came
    the body of a twig and mind like a blade rustling through the virgin face of her veins
    but the day she fell in love, she never came again, because things would never be the same

So I will say this: whenever a woman screams her passion from mountain heights
    the phantom of love is near by, veiling her insecurities, and laughing at her fear as she trembles in the night
    the curse of loneliness penetrates her eyes irritated by years of crying rivers beneath broken bridges
    submitting to the tears of building walls and fearin open ditches depressed thinking its love when nothing but hopeless wishes

signed:BMJ

2. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

1. You really don't bother me per say. Negativity in general does.

2. Hang myself???? Please this is social fun, not real life.

3. Marriage? Been there done that plan on doing it again. I don't equate marriage and happiness.

4. I am not accusing you of anything. I feel that your comments were mean-spirited. You say they weren't . Fine... done with this topic

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Don't mind him he's just going through it right now.

4. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

mid-lift crisis?
    man period?

can we get a handbook and a warning please:smt042

5. Ymra

Ymra New Member

1] ITS NOT REAL LIFE....OH MY GOD WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME!!

2] you mean marriage doesn't equal happiness? Fuck, I'm just learning all kids of shit today!

3]
    You said wow, so I was sure you were impressed with my comment. What is clear is that my comment made an impression. (word spin, I love it) well you accused me of making a mean spirited comment.

4] If what I think give you cause for pause, you really are in trouble.

6. Ymra

Ymra New Member

I got hassled by the police for taking pictures today. I told dude "how can you enforce laws you have no clue about, it makes you look a little silly...educate yourself and then come back and talk to me"

...he didn't like that comment very well.

7. The Dark King

Ymra you need to seriously seek some professional help fam. You talking shit to cops in the south? Don't be a news story playboy.

8. The Dark King

Show some compassion Lip. Come on ma

9. Ms. J

Ms. J Well-Known Member

think, speak & write what you will, as we all are free to do... I guess what I fail to understand is if you don't like a thread or think it's stupid or whatever then why read it? why comment on it? why feel the need to continue commenting? I, for one, appreciate hearing about people who are feeling good about their life. Why does it seem like you enjoy shitting all over a thread when it doesn't even mean anything to you? smdh...

10. The Dark King

I hope you remember this astute logic next time some of the women flip out over a big girl thread.

11. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

you know you are in love when...

you float around all day and your feet never touch the ground

someone cuts you off in traffic and you don't get mad

you smile at everyone and they smile back...it's contagious

you spend a whole day texting and couldn't care less that you are behind on your work

you find the good in bad situations

you accept the person you are with good...bad...ugly

"i" becomes "we"

12. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Show some compassion MF. Come on pa

13. Ymra

Ymra New Member

meh.....

I want to thank you for giving me permission to do what I am going to do anyway. Prreeecheeate it.

14. Ymra

Ymra New Member

If it happens what you should say is

15. Ymra

Ymra New Member

Nahh man I was walking through D.C. taking some pictures. Minding my own business. I'm not about to let some fool tell me "you can't take pictures here"

ha! I took a few of his ass...

...but I'm not fool, I know how far I can push. Still, if you are going to correct a person, make sure you are right.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

how about sprung ? how about nose wide open ?

17. Ymra

Ymra New Member

Sprung is a good word. And I haven't heard "nose wide open" for a minute. ha! You took me back for a second.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

LOL

19. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

goodlove, you are back....Hope all is okay with you :)

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

everything is cool, thanks