You know you are in love when...

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by stiletoes, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

I agree...toilet time is private time. I wouldn't be with someone who used the loo with the door open. That's seriously disgusting.
    I mean, if I'm no where near the bathroom and my man goes in there to pee, fine...he can leave the door open, but if I'm right there, no way. Eww, eww, eww. And there is no WAY I'm using the toilet with the door open or while someone else is in there (even when I'm alone in the house I don't leave the door open!). I don't know how men can stand to pee in urinals when there is another guy there. Ewwww!
    :smt078

That's not love. :| Yuk.

2. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

I can only speak about "Love" as I have felt it.

I know I am in love when all I want to do is be with that person.
    As some have said you feel like you are floating,,,, but I have a smile on my face all day long.
    I know I am in love when I go out to buy his and her things... (yes I am pathetic like that),,, his and her p.j.s I have done....
    I know I am in love when I keep looking down at my mobile phone at work to see if he has texted, called or emailed me..
    I know I am in love when I hope that every time my phone rings it is him.
    I know I am in love when I get more excited about activities he is going to do then he does, even if I am not involved in it at all.
    I know I am in love when I sport his fav 'lady spot' in the way he likes it.... ;p

3. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Oh and I have to add, I try to NEVER fart, pee or poop in front of my love... ever....

4. LillyBeth

LillyBeth New Member

I don’t think it’s that heady feeling I’ve experienced, which is lust or infatuation I reckon, it’s the phase after that which is more settled and calm. I think it takes a lot longer than a few months to really be in love as you have to know someone very well. To me, love means accepting someone warts and all and fighting to save the relationship during the bad times, not just being “loved up” during the good times.

5. 11eleven11

11eleven11 New Member

Good call.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Damn woman a man would incredibly lucky to have your love

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I know I'm in love when all I want to do is wake up next to her and hear about her day before it even starts.
    When making her dreams come true seems more important than mine.
    When I actually want her opinion on major life decisions.

8. Tirkah

Tirkah Active Member

?You know you're in love when you wake up next to her, feel her curves and think to yourself "OOOH YEAH, SHE PLUMPIN!'";)

Last edited: May 24, 2011
  9. LillyBeth

LillyBeth New Member

Eh? What does that mean?:oops: I need to find a dictionary of Canadian/American slang :smt017

10. 11eleven11

11eleven11 New Member

It won't help you on "plumpin", but UD will help you out a lot with US/UK slang: http://www.urbandictionary.com/ :smt005

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

TRY is the key word huh. Im sure you lifted a cheek to let one slide a bit and toot.

women toot......men fart.

12. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Thank you kind Sir.

Making her dreams come true............. that is so sweet MrF.:smt060

Nope, I know how to leave the room if I have to toot (can't believe I am talking about tooting.),,, I am so old school, I prefer to keep certain things a mystery.... lol He doesn't need to hear that at all and if I can get up and leave the room for a split second, then I will.

I also know I am in love if I speak more about him and his day then I do my own. I want to hear about his day over dinner before I tell him about mine. I geniunely want his input on decisions, big and small.
    I know I am in love when I am buying new lingeree and I choose his favourite colours and styles over my own..:heart::heart::heart::heart:

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

you go gurl

14. mama

mama Well-Known Member

You know you're in love when you catch yourself smiling at nothing in particular.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

that is because you are looney like

Jared Loughner

16. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Ok, i don't know who that is.

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

just google him

18. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Ok, so I'm a murderer? :confused:

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

naw, that silly look he has. I was jamming on what you stated about smiling for no reason.

20. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Riiggghhhhttttttt.