Young Playa Evan Ross Still Hittin' Hayden P?!

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by nobledruali, Oct 7, 2008.

1. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

Looks like Playboy was right...
    [​IMG]:eek:
    [​IMG]

I stumbled on some recent pics of them hanging out with your gurl trying to cover her face so that Peter won't use his HEROES POWERS on her & Evan:axe: I guess!:D

2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Evan Ross has had it all.

The quintessential player.

3. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

4. playboy90210

playboy90210 New Member

lol thanks Noble. Never one to be humble...but yea I'm usually right about these things. Evan's been tappin' that for a WHILE now. The Milo thing is created by her agents and the media since mainstream can't handle the truth I guess. But he is a major IR pimp for sure. He's been with Aubrey O'Day from Danity Kane, Kim Kardashian, Joss Stone, Brittany Snow, and singer JoJo. He's straight gettin' it :drinkers:

Hayden Panatierre is fine as heck though. She swirled with evan ross AND Ne-Yo...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  5. BlkCasanova

BlkCasanova Guest

Dude....they're freaking WALKING together! Holy shit...these posts are just downright RETARDED.:smt017

6. Xerxes

Xerxes New Member

According to the intellectually bankrupt logic of some on this board, if a guy is in the same photograph as a woman, he must be fucking her.

7. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Again Hayden has creepy 31 year old WHITE boyfriend she's not doing anything with this dude

8. nobledruali

Read into the posts want you want to as I've always said for those folks that can't read! As far as anything on this board is concerned no one knows jack shyt unless you are fucking them or being fucked your dayum self so all of it is speculation to a certain extent therefore if you have problems with the posting then just press on! Peace.:mad:

9. BlkCasanova

BlkCasanova Guest

Then why the hell don't stop making stupid ass threads and making dumb remarks if you can't speculate? It's stupid and lacks common sense.

10. nobledruali

Feel free to speculate your way to hell for all I care because I'll still post stupid threads:smt104 whether you like them or not playa!:smt033

11. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

If Hayden and Evan were dating it was likely last year when most (if not all of these photos) first came out. There were rumors but never any confirmation. Fact is Evan is seen in photos with a lot of beautiful female celebs. Maybe he is a big time playa, maybe he is just friends with these girls. Celebs do tend to hang out with each other. There are also rumors out there that he is gay, but then again there are rumors out there like that about every black male celebrity, right? I guess I lean towards those who say stop jumping to conclusions just because of some snapshots, but I can understand both sides' views.

As for the Ne-Yo thing that was already debunked by spokespeople for both Ne-Yo and Hayden. They were working on some charity event/project. Yes, they arrived together one night but they did so with a slew of people (possibly agents, family, producers, spokespeople, etc) alongside them. Its not as if they walked into some cozy restaurant alone, holding hands. And for those who think Ne-Yo and Hayden were just trying to keep it on the down low then you must think they are pretty stupid. The worst way to keep a secret is to arrive together at some location with the press already positioned outside the building. Yes, there are couples who in the initial stages deny everything and claim that even though they were photographed together they are just friends. But we learn otherwise over time, say a few weeks later or a couple of months down the road when they finally own up to the fact that they are seeing one another. But when that type of announcement doesn't happen, when all you get is one or two moments in which the media sees two celebs together and nothing ever comes up about it later, its best to assume that nothing happened, especially if that's the official word out of their camps. Its not always the truth but since we can't tell exactly lets give them the benefit of the doubt. Why make claims about them seeing one another?. It smacks of desperation. We're better than that here.

12. nobledruali

Good points as always Jamal and well taken. All I'm saying is that just because a celeb has a relationship with another high profile celeb whether married or not, it doesn't mean that they aren't fucking around on the side either. And that's NOT AN INTERRACIAL THING...THAT'S A HOLLYWEIRD:smt115 THING! It could be anyone & especially if the couple is NOT MARRIED and/or young & upcoming like Hayden & Milo.

Plus even if she might be doing something with Evan other than dating it doesn't mean she's going to wind up with him over Milo. Truth be told she's probably going to go through a few boyfriends or marriages before her carreer is done. You can almost count on that!
    [​IMG]

13. playboy90210

playboy90210 New Member

Evan Ross is known to swirl though. here he is arriving in LAX airport this year HOLDING HANDS with Rumer Willis, daughter of demi moore and bruce willis...

[​IMG]

with Aubrey from DK

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008