Younger Black Men with Older White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by newblackman88, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Kaname2000

Kaname2000 New Member

Honestly speaking Open Heart, I probably would be into it just for the sex but only if it was a mutual agreement beforehand. I have never been one to actually want a relationship with a woman more than 10 yrs my age. Hope that doesn't make me too shallow??!! :smt102

2. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

Nope, as long as YOU know that us older women dont want it seriou either. :D

3. Kaname2000

Kaname2000 New Member

Then its on and cracking!!! I'll be down for whatever you wanna do at that point!!!

4. stiletoes

LOL, BTDT. Not up for that now. But I am sure you could find plenty of women who are down.

5. Kaname2000

Kaname2000 New Member

Yeah that would be cool. :-?

6. stiletoes

LOL, you are too funny. Glad you are posting.

7. Kaname2000

Kaname2000 New Member

Thank you, I'm just glad beautiful women like you pardon my odd sense of humor and still respond!!! LOL!!!

8. ANANSI12

ANANSI12 Member

I've always been interested in woman older than me. Im 19, but I love the idea of having a cougar or milf (thats not too old but is in really good shape). is there an exact way I should be going about attracting the older gals? I do get a bit of attention from them. being the way I act and carry myself and also by dressing levels above average.

Its sort of fantasy of mine. haha.

9. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Well, 19 is a bit young for this cougar (my son is 24) but I'd say cultivate your mind. I've been seeing a guy who is 20 years younger than I am and gorgeous...but he's not quick witted enough for me. He's not stupid, he's just not...quick. And I'm getting bored. Sex is wonderful, but sometimes you do have to talk. If you are boring, cant converse on a variety of topics, and don't get her wit, you're with the wrong cougar. :)

I suspect mine's on his way out of my life - I am finding spending time with him outside of the bedroom increasingly tedious. Which may make me shallow, but I've earned that.

10. ANANSI12

ANANSI12 Member

Interesting. You have a strong point slot of guys are all physical but when it comes down they can't even hold a decent conversation. I usually get most attention from the older generation because of my conversational skills. Or just having a great knowledge of things in cultural and historical variety. Ill be completely honest. I'm extremely interested in the sexual aspect of having an older woman. Due to them just being more experienced and their sex drives. But I also enjoy mentally stimulating a woman. Vice/versa it's so interesting in what you can learn! But I guess i probably am a bit too young for some :p

Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
  11. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

In my personal experience, it's easier with an older woman not because we're "loose" but because we know what we want, are willing to tell or show you what works, we know more about sex, we don't play games or pull bullshit moves as a rule. We often have busy lives with careers, or kids, or friends...so for us to invest in serious time with you, the kind of time that builds that sort of mental and sexual intimacy, you have to bring more to the table than your dick. We arent generally looking for money or status, we've got that of our own, but someone who can be a charming and smart companion is aces.

The young man I had been seeing is 20 years younger than me, and incredibly good for my ego because he honestly thinks I'm beautiful and sexy. Now if only he could keep op a decent conversation on history, politics, science, books or some other topic, we'd have had something going on longer term. As it is, as shallow as it is for me to say so, I'm getting BORED with his company, and he's far more interesting when his mouth is full than when it's not. ;-)

Oh and no pouting. She's got a life. She's not going to give it up for you. If she says she has to go, or tells you it's time to go, be gracious. We don't want to deal with men who are insecure and act like children

Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
  12. ANANSI12

ANANSI12 Member

Im definitely taking notes. I really appreciate your input and help pixie, really putting things in perspective for me.

13. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

You're welcome! Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

14. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

I'm surprise to read your honesty. These days particulary on this site many women here do not want to hurt feelings.

15. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

so how did the two of you meet? when did it become clear that both of you were interested in a physical relationship?

16. Iggy

Iggy Banned

I've been with older women/cougars in the past. Good times BUT I couldn't date one or have a long term/serious relationship with a much older woman. When I'm in my 30s I don't want to have to be taking care of her while she's in a nursing home or something lol.

Plus, since we'd be from different generations, there really wouldnt be too much to talk about or have in common for that matter.

17. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

We met online. I told him I thought he was attractive, but I'd worded it that "Hey, I know I'm not what you'd be looking for, I'm 52, I have MS, but someone should tell you how attractive you are."

He almost immediately got in touch and told me neither my age nor the MS was an issue, and that he thought I was gorgeous. I made it really clear I wasn't looking for anything serious, and we went from there.

18. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

I have a reputation for being pretty blunt. Not out to hurt anyone's feelings, but I'm straightforward about how I feel/think about things.

19. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

I think you have a good point, not about the nursing home :p but about the commonalities. I think it's rare that a 20 year age difference works, regardless of whether the older person is a man or a woman.

I think about as far as I could handle on a long term basis would be 10-12 years. It would take something pretty rare to make it work beyond that.

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Where da young women at?

[​IMG]