Younger Black Men with Older White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by newblackman88, Mar 31, 2011.

1. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

In a thread without Older Women in the title??

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

doubt it

this forum wreaks

shit smells like ben-gay and epson salt

3. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

I dunno, Petty, I think I'm the oldest woman on the forum, and even *I* don't smell like ben-gay and epsom salts.

4. Hellspawn

Hellspawn New Member

How long will it take for you to break it to this guy you're seeing, then?

I've usually found myself attracted to older women, but it's only right that they be between 7-8 max years older than me for anything to work out. I'll probably figure when I'm in my 30s that I might feel comfortable dating my own age group at that time.

That's kinda related to my above post. I'm guessing in my experience that most white gals up to at least their mid 20s are not interested in interracial relationships, and even when you do chance the idea, that person is probably not a good fit either. Which is why I'm betting I'm probably not going to find something contemporary unless I'm in my 30s.

5. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Maybe. It depends on where you live, and where you're meeting them. Not to mention, how you approach them.

No need to wait til you're 30 unless you're already 29. Just keep your options open and seek women in general. You'll soon find what you're looking for and if you strictly only seek white women, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding one, but rather, one that like you said are compatible with.

And yeah, being a BM seeking strictly white women is going to give you a few hurdles but it's somewhat expected. Like I said, it shouldn't be much of a problem getting one that's interested in you, and you interested in her, just keep your expectations realistic, and time will take care of the rest. Hopefully you're not left waiting til you're 30s. Get out there, and keep networking. [​IMG]

6. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

He knows. I made it clear up front that this was just fun & games. I'm not out to mislead anyone.

7. Hellspawn

Hellspawn New Member

Oh I've done and continue to do all these things with no real consistency in results or anything of the sort; my experience (and realistic expectations) say that older women period are much more mature, open and have less politics when it comes to dating. So it's nothing like "I don't know what I'm doing wrong". I'm not really an exclusively white dater by choice, although that's been 9/10 of what I've experienced.

And oh yeah, Illinois (home state) has had the most sundown towns per state alone, if that has anything to do with it.

8. Hellspawn

Hellspawn New Member

Fun & games can be rather hard to establish if you can't find anything else to base pleasure off from just sex alone. Everything that leads up to the sex is like a conduit to heighten pleasure.

9. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

Some members are as charming as ever I see smdh

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Must be all the prune juice and farting

11. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

True, which is why I let him know upfront what I was looking for.

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

where have you been