Younger Black Men with Older White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by newblackman88, Mar 31, 2011.

1. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

I assure you i would bever do anything like that.

2. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

uh huh...okay. Would you sport her at the mall and clubs like you would a 24 year old WW...remember now...she's a 50 year old. Let's be real sweetie.

3. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

yes i would, i would have no problem with that if she was my gf of course i would show her off

4. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Open heart, maybe that is his preference. You just jumped on his ass as soon as he got here. Give him a chance. :)

5. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Give me 3 reasons why you wouldn't leave a 50 year old woman before she turns 60 if she has no money. I am curious to know.:rolleyes:

6. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

I like women my age too but its i would prefer an older woman for a serious long term relationship. I am looking for love and a kindred spirit and someone who I can connect with not a sugar mama.

7. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

LOL...I'm so curious. I can't help it.

8. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

If i love her im gonna be with her no matter what, i don't care if she is rich or flat out broke. If she is someone who i feel i have a connection with and who i wanna be with for the rest if my life and marry then ill be with her till she is 60 70 or 80

9. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

And when you get on the club floor with her, what do you expect her to do? Or will you leave her at the table and get a 24 year old when they play "Back That Thang Up"?

10. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

no i wouldnt leave her i would dance with her heck kiss her in front of everyone

11. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

uh huh. Okay.:D

12. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

i would i would be a good bf to her and hopefully a good husband

13. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Stop it...you're tickling me. A boyfriend maybe for a short while, but a husband? OMG! You're tickling me.:smt081

When she's 65 you will be 33. When you go up for the down stroke, you might break her hip. What you gonna do then? Trade her for an up grade?

14. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

no i will stay with her

15. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

16. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

why are you questioning me for like this?

17. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

You made me curious. That's all. The 4 men that I know of (in the past) that were "into older women" were in it for the woman's money. All four of those women are dead...murdered by their 20 something boyfriends in a fit of anger because the women wanted to cut off the supply of money.

I'm not saying that you're looking for a sugar mama. But usually a 23 year would not be interested in marrying a 50 year woman unless that woman has money. It's wonderful that you are willing to be a husband and provider to a 50 year old woman if she's the right woman for you...it's just not the norm...feel me?

18. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

yes i understand where you are coming from but that is not me, im not some guy looking for money im looking for love from a mature intelligent lady is all

19. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Okay. I wish you the best. With an attitude like yours you are sure to find the right one...young or older.;)

20. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

What's wrong with you? We were just having a friendly discussion. You are (as always) making more out of this than what it is. Where have you been? On vacation or something?:D