Younger Black Men with Older White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by newblackman88, Mar 31, 2011.

1. thefieryphoenix

thefieryphoenix Active Member

Some 50 year olds have really nice titties. The more pendulous, the better.

2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

:)

3. Galiant

Galiant New Member

I have spoken with women who do not become aroused until their breasts are fondled in some way. Do the majority of women enjoy contact with their breasts, and how arousing is it?

4. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Wake up and smell the coffee...

[​IMG]

You're asking a troll for advice.

5. Galiant

Galiant New Member

I think at times older women see younger men not as projects, but in a sense not as corrupted. They may be more open minded and not set in their ways. Older women seem to have lived through certain experiences I have or know how to deal with them. It also helps if you are a younger man and the majority of women who are attracted to you are older women.

6. Galiant

Galiant New Member

There are certainly men who are into older women. It is not a phenomenon. I am. And if the majority of females who are interested in you are older, it is likely you will be interested in them. If I had a choice between two exact women one who was 35 and one who was 50, I would go with thirty five. But also look at me as a lover, and poet, not because of your age. I took a vow to love you until death, and I will love you forever. Simple mechanics tell me that I will be able to love my 35 year old woman longer than someone who is 70. Love is love. If I love you, my heart desires every inch of that womans body. Lips, breasts, feet, and soul.

7. Galiant

Galiant New Member

You may think you answered my question but you did not. A yes or no would have given me more information as I have heard differing opinions on this subject from few women. I would like a yes or no answer, but would appreciate details. If you like this kind of contact, how do you like it, when, and what do you think of. These details would be most helpful.

8. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

He's her new victim to harass. :smt011

Amen! You may quote me any time. ;)

Thanks Tasty. :smt080

:smt023

9. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

Won't go there again

10. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

It is beyond words, sweetheart. When you find that special lady for your wife, be sure to allow her to caress, lick and suck your nipples...you will then know what I mean by...beyond words.:smt050

11. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

LOL! Me either...He and I were having a friendly discussion. I don't know why some thought I was fighting him. He's a sweetheart.;) Never did he feel that I was fighting him or being rude.

12. Ms. J

Ms. J Well-Known Member

:D You may be the man of my dreams...
    not just yes, but hell yes...when a man knows what he's doing with the girls it can turn a good experience into a great experience!!!

13. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Are you 50 years old?

14. Ms. J

Ms. J Well-Known Member

no, sorry, only 41 - but extremely well endowed... :smt036

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Really? Lol - care to post?

16. Ms. J

Ms. J Well-Known Member

yes, really - I've posted (in the past) pics of myself wearing a bra - they're no longer up & don't plan on doing it again

17. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

:p
    That's what I get for joining the forum late. Damn!

18. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Damn i am having a visual with you in your glasses and in a wet t-shirt contest

19. Ms. J

Ms. J Well-Known Member

:smt119 might strike you blind, lol

20. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

I will die a happy blind man then lol