Younger Black Men with Older White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by newblackman88, Mar 31, 2011.

1. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Just find a lady your own age or younger.

2. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

3. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

:smt043 I don't know if you're just a troll, an idiot, young & stupid or all of the above, but you sound like a damn fool.

So, does this mean you are one of those boy-toy prostitutes? What makes you think what you got is worth paying for little man? I seriously doubt you have anything to give...important or otherwise. Evidently you don't know shit about women or anything else. I don't see any older woman (or younger or your age or whatever) wanting you. Hell, you'd probably jump at the chance to get some shriveled up granny booty if some dried up old thang was offering it to you. Do yourself & everyone else a favor & please shut up, fool.

Btw, have a nice day. ;)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
  4. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

lol...ouch.

5. Tamstrong

Lol...I couldn't help myself. Maybe somebody could hook this kid up with a job in a nursing home so he could get some granny loving & get paid at the same time. ;)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
  6. BlackMasterJay

BlackMasterJay Well-Known Member

whats your age again?

7. Tamstrong

I'm 39. Why?

8. BlackMasterJay

BlackMasterJay Well-Known Member

You seem rather defensive, and combative towards a man who merely stated his opinion.

I tell you what though; if you head down to walmart, pharmacy section, you will see a technician, wearing a white robe. Ask this man (or woman) if they are currently selling "chill pills". If the answer is yes, make a purchase of at least 365 pills..........trust me,,,you will need em

9. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043 classic :D

10. Tamstrong

:smt042

It has nothing nothing to do with defensiveness or combativeness...I'd have to be pissed off or insulted for either of those to be the case. You may or may not have noticed (not it matters), but I'm a smart ass who likes to respond to stupidity in a sarcastic manner from time to time. It amuses me. I don't need any "chill pills", honey, because I'm perfectly calm. ;)

11. Tamstrong

:yawinkle:

12. Ms. J

Ms. J Well-Known Member

Rep added!!! :smt036

13. Tamstrong

Thanks, Jen! :mrgreen:

14. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

lippy wil give you money for the bus to go home to your mommy:cool:

15. Tamstrong

:smt023

16. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

LMAO

17. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Aint it funny though? these people always think they must be right and somebody must be wrong and if you notice they always start insulting first yet when you react then they think you are rude for insulting. Smh unfuckingbelievable.
    Dude says he would only fuck an older woman if he is gonna get money then his ass get jumped on and he is called stupid, idiot and small man( a classic line women use whenever they are mad at you that line is fucking old get creative). Women say this shit all the time about dating older men if they gonna get financial rewards and actually a lot of them do but do you see men telling them they are idiots noo, we tell then they are goldiggers.:cool:

18. Melemele

Melemele Restricted

I will tell you people - there is something wrong with you. Why would you jump on author of this thread? I k now successful couples there woman is twice as older then man. Does age really matters then it comes to love? It the same as you will tell you want date black man only because of money?.....i think its stupid

19. Melemele

Melemele Restricted

I agree with ya ALPIAH. Everyone has right to live life he wants. If i want to sleep with someone because of money its also my choise and no one has right to judge me.

20. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

As long as you aren't breaking the law over the actions you carry out. ;)