Younger Black Men with Older White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by newblackman88, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Melemele

Melemele Restricted

depends how you take it .

2. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

:smt042 :smt104 :smt042

3. Sofia

Sofia New Member

4. LA

LA Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

LMAO!

Nobody's mad, Jethro...you're not important enough for someone to be mad at you. Also, no one would assume you have either the size or the manhood you claim to have. The fact that you feel the need to brag about what you supposedly have, strongly indicates you have nothing (in case you didn't realize, strap-ons don't count ;)). As you state in your post, you are a BOY; which means you are NOT a grown man. That basically means a grown woman wouldn't want anything from you (much less want to pay you for it, lol), because you have nothing to offer.

As far as "ole WHITES"...or young "whites" for that matter...go (btw, grown men who respect & date WW don't call them "whites" just like WW who date & respect BM don't call them 'blacks'), I don't really know of any who'd want the likes of you. Although you haven't shown any potential whatsoever, maybe after you finish puberty, you might be able to actually get a woman. Good luck with that, kiddo.

You have yourself a pleasant day. ;)

6. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

It's true! Someone's brother I knew came fresh out of high school and he was dating this big breasted (and busted) 52 year old and he was so proud of his catch that he wanted to show the world how much he loved her. So, I'd expected him to have pictures of his loved one being all flirtatious or bringing her around campus to show her off. Well, we didn't get all that, except a sex tape of him and his girlfriend.

Well, her breasts were large, but they were dangling down like testicles. For a minute, I'd assume he was teste fucking her down south. And to add insult to injury, she had hair follicles around the nipples and one was dangling from the middle of the nipple and she was secreting milk I think. The guy bit into that follicle like it was dental umbilical cord.

And this is the abridged version of it, by the way.

The gloves came off and Tam's Inner Ghetto-ness comes out...with ferver and unscuous wrath and torrential pains and sorrows! Hahahaha, it's not nearly as funny as the legendary post of you with Phoenix Sosa, but damn this one is a *boom* *boom* *boom* hitting it and hitting it! I'm killing myself over here.

7. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

ROFL​
    :shock::rolleyes::smt107
    eew! OMG! . Glad you didn't go into too many details. No wonder Hot88 says he would have to be paid.:smt078

8. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Don't know why people get mad when others have their preferences and begin to insult them wtf? should everybody kiss peoples asses here ? Do your thing man because history shows that a lot of young females have gotten paid for fucking old farts who were about to die and MEN did not pull their hair out:cool:

9. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

I just don't get the whole allure of paying for sex. It is easy to get for free.

10. LA

LA Well-Known Member

You pay for sex with people that you usually can't get.

That's the whole allure. It's much easier for women to find some random guy willing to have sex with you, thus, the market for women buying sex isn't as popular.

On average, there aren't many women eager to just do any guy, the contrary is rather true though.

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Trey?? Is that you?? Are you trying to sneak up in here with a new ID??

12. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Damn she repped you? lol well but seriously there are some fine older women who don't have sagging tits or wrinkled asses maybe its surgery but i have seen some hot 50 year olds or is it photoshop? ( I am told photoshop is now a woman's best friend diamonds are second now)

13. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

That's an insult to Trey, Ra-Ra.

I doubt your ego would be hurt considering you're not who or what you claim to be, little boy. I'm pretty sure that's not the only neg rep you've gotten, so why cry about the one I gave you? Btw, there's nothing you can do to make me mad, "bitch". LOL!

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Trey was/is a forum member who is known for being very big on himself and keeping it "real" from his POV. He bump heads with quite a few people here. That last post you put up is exactly the type thing he would say.

I know you are one of the few women who got to know Trey a little bit better offline and so you see him different than most people here do, but this guy's personality and attitude seems similar to what Trey put across most times when he posted. That's all I'm saying. Hopefully Hot88 won't be like Trey and be as source of drama the way Trey was.

15. subtlenote

subtlenote Active Member

Know a few in RL- women who are in their 40s and 50s tend to take care of themselves a lot better, work out, pretty sucessful where they can dress to the nines; more than that, they tend to be pretty damn confident (due to both being sucessful and getting to the point where they know what they want). Maybe i'll post some pics on here, with their permission.

16. Morning Star

If you thought that was nasty, then I have more to share, my friend.

I'd like to see them! Just say it's for the sake of showing that women can age gracefully.

17. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

noooooooooooooooooooo, you are giving lippy nightmares...i never want to look like that...please no more:prayer:

18. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:

Smoothdaddy posted some pics a while back.

http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11903&highlight=fifty

The link is old and doesn't work but googling found it somewhere else. I see nothing remotely close to your description.

http://www.uncoached.com/2009/10/05/miss-50-bikini-contest-is-impossible-to-believe/

19. Morning Star

20. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

LOL :smt043:smt043:smt043