Your Favorite Famous IR Couple

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by PeyBackTime8818, Jan 17, 2006.

1. PeyBackTime8818

PeyBackTime8818 New Member

Who do you all like as your favorite celebrity BM/WW couple? This is mine....

Tennis Star James Blake (he is half white and half black) and his SUPER hot girlfriend Jennifer Scholle....

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The guy has been through alot. When his father died a year ago he suffered from some weird disease where half his face and body was paralyzed. Now he is winning tennis tournaments and is one of the biggest earning tennis stars playing along with Andy Roddick, Roger Federer, Lleyton Hewitt, The Williams sisters, and Maria Sharapova. He is from NY too. MY BOY better marry that hottie or I'm gonna have to slap him.

2. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

james blake and jennifer sholle are hot, as are tiger and his wife

seal and heidi klume are lovely

and Clarence and Virginia Thomas

also ladeezmancriz and his fiance eva

3. PeyBackTime8818

The WORST IR couple of ALL TIME has to be Flavor Flav and Bridgette Nielsen. His New show is so dumb!

4. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

I don't want to be rude. But there is gold digger written all over her.

5. PeyBackTime8818

You could be right but its not like he's ugly. He could be Vin Diesel's little brother LOL. He's not a bad lookin guy.

6. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I'd say Tiger and Ellen make a good IR couple.
    [​IMG]

So jxsilicon, does she have gold-digger written all over her face as well??

7. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Yes, I would like to take her twin sister.

8. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

9. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

10. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

she might be a gold digger, but he is getting something out of it too!! he gets to walk around with "Arm Candy", make out and make love to a beautiful woman. Every man is drooling over her and he has her, I dont think he or Tiger cares what other people think about them or their girls.

And its His money, what do we care what he does with his money--he may want her to have it all.

I wouldnt want to tell someone how to spend their money or anyone telling me!

11. LA

LA Well-Known Member

He did just bring in $87 Million last year alone. I'm sure he's got plenty of money to spend, and much more to make.

12. SENGO_G

SENGO_G New Member

The Rock (Half Black Half Samoa) and his Cuban wife, that's a good looking couple there!

13. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

seems like the only gold diggers are the fans and celebrity chasers who worry more about how much the person makes than what they are doing to make the money.

I like to watch Tiger, as he is an awesome golfer and I love golf.

I like James Blake because I think he is a pretty terrific athlete in tennis

if they were amateurs I wouldnt care--i dont want to know how much they make or how much his wife is taking from him than I want him knowing about mine.

that is the epitome of poor manners and bad taste to even care about others money.

14. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

15. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I can't speak for others, but I'm not digging for anyone else's gold, I'm trying to make my own. It's not like I'm keeping up to date w/ everyone's cashflow, I just happened to see these figures on Vh1.

16. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

Tony Parker and Eva Longoria- that woman has "S E X Y written all over her.

Kobe and Vanessa Bryant- She's so freaking gorgeous.

Tim and Amy Duncan- He got himself a petite, blonde bombshell there.

Heidi Klum and Seal- Need i say more?

Elin and Tiger- i'd tranquilize him to sleep with his wife for a whole day :lol:

James Blake and his SUPER HOT BOMBSHELL Jennifer. God, she can get it from me.

Myself and my beautiful latina Eva- We're the world's numero uno IR couple. 8) :wink:

17. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

Cris, man you are back--we missed you man!! whazz up!!

18. LaydeezmanCris

Ah im great Tucker, how are you? It feels great to be missed; at least thats a sign of care and perhaps love but thats not to say my presence if of any profound relevance. Im just your simple everyday brotha. As for my absence, i know its of no pertinence but lemme tell anyway. Eva was on a business trip to Detroit since last Friday and she's returning tomorrow. Besides, i've been extra, extra busy at work. I've had to attend conferences with a group of solicitors, seal documents for people who wanted to make some transactions through the estate surveyors and so many other things. And most importantly, i've been incomplete without my angel beside me so lets just say i've been without a main function. :roll: Saddening, isnt it?

How are you Tucker? tell me what you've been up to.

19. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

it sounds great, great to know that another man can express his feelings of love for him girl, that is cool and what a REAL man does

you da man!!

20. LaydeezmanCris

thanks man... its very thoughtful of you.