Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

The real life couple they are portraying.
    [​IMG]

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Rosamund like is sexy as fuck!

3. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Yeah she is!

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

And very smart. She's an Oxford graduate.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Wow, tackling a IR love story with two mainstream actors. Is this going to be in all theatres or just in Great Britain?

[​IMG]

6. darkcurry

I remember Nicole Kidman dropping out of IR love story a few years back. I forgot the name of the film, but it never got made I believe.

7. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

I had no idea this movie was being made, I always thought it was such a golden idea to turn into a film glad to see it's finally happening!

8. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Holy shit! We finally agree on something!!

That is one fine ass woman.

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

It was mentioned in past threads.

10. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

It was a movie based upon a true story of this white English woman who fell and love and married some wicked African despot. I don't think she dropped out of the film. The movie simply never got made. This happens to countless products given the green light. They fade away.

11. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Yeah Kidman is not opposed to being with a black man in film as proven by the recent release of "the secret in their eyes"

12. darkcurry

Oh you guys it wasn't a accusation on Kidman whatsoever, I was just stating what I was hearing about the film. Sorry if I didn't word that right.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Let's face it. Film projects get shut down. It's either an issue of finances, script or timing. There was supposed to be a sequel to the film The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen. But after the first film Sean Connery had a blowout with Stephen Norrington an the film was never made. There was a sequel to the film Showgirls, in which Elizabeth Berkeley's character Nomi Malone heads off to Los Angeles to take on Hollywood. But it was never made. In the 90's The Black Panther was in the planning stages for a big screen release. John Singleton was to direct and Wesley Snipes was to play T'Challa. But the money couldn't be found. It faded into obscurity. This happens a lot in movies and television shows.

14. Soulthinker

I saw The Secret Of Their Eyes and I was disappointed since there was sexual tension and no fire on the smoke. The closest ever when they were together was when they held hands.

15. Soulthinker

JS,are talking about The Interpeter starring her and Sean Penn? Her character was involved with a Black man but,it was only mentioned.

16. darkcurry

That's a bit of a step back. Reminds you of how some of the 90's IR films use to go.

17. Soulthinker

DC,it is a tease. In the 90's there are a few films where brothers get the lovin and one which I consider the best IR flick of all time was One Night Stand starring Wesley Snipes and Nastassja Kinski made in 1997.

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

One Night Stand was the best IR film in the 90's because of director Mike Figgis, a man who had a lot of courage to make it.

19. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Wondered about that since that Spike Lee Jungle Fever flick was...:smt030

20. Soulthinker

One Night Stand was the best not only with the sex scenes but,the happy ending too.