Your Thoughts: End of America 2011

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Morning Star, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR THE MOVIE AND TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE MATTER.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PRESENTATION IS
    CONTROVERSIAL AND MAY BE
    OFFENSIVE TO SOME AUDIENCES.
    Viewer discretion is advised.

End Of America 2011

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This work is based on SEC filings, current events, interviews, corporate press releases, and what we've learned as financial journalists. It may contain errors and you shouldn't make any investment decision based solely on what you read here. It's your money and your responsibility. Stansberry & Associates Investment Research expressly forbids its writers from having a financial interest in any security they recommend to our subscribers. And all Stansberry & Associates Investment Research (and affiliated companies), employees, and agents must wait 24 hours after an initial trade recommendation is published on the Internet, or 72 hours after a direct mail publication is sent, before acting on that recommendation. Stansberry & Associates Investment Research, LLC. 1217 Saint Paul Street, Baltimore MD 21202​

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Explain how articles like this help anyone. The doom and gloom bullshit just creates incredible panic.

3. Morning Star

I never advocate that I take this video with a grain of salt. However, unlike other doom and gloom videos, this person actually offers some of his own ideas. But, I am investigating his claims.

4. The Dark King

I use to watch Alex Jones' info warriors and a point it becomes extemely exhausting because all they offer is "the sky is falling" with absolutely no solutions. Are we all suppose to just cower until we die. I can't be bothered. What wil come will come and Lord will I'll be better for the challenge.

5. Morning Star

Generally, these people are just in to scare you. Fear is a strong weapon for control and keeping people in line. But many of those claims are conspiracy theories in which Alex Jones seemingly utilized. Furthermore, this is more of a conservative-libertarian style rhetoric nowadays.

6. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

It's scary how much we agree these days.

7. Ymra

Ymra New Member

I didn't click on the link but I swear my first thought was "its a white dude"

8. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

Word!

And:
    "The Predominant thought or the mental attitude is the magnet, and the law is that like attracts like, consequently, the mental attitude will invariable attract such conditions as correspond to its nature."
    - Charles Haanel

9. satyr

satyr New Member

That's a year too late, we were supposed to have split into six different regions by now.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123051100709638419.html

[​IMG]

10. The Dark King

11. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I have jokingly for years said that the US will be split into 4 parts.

Hawaska
    Ohidaho
    Mainda
    and Texas:)

12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I'm still waiting for the world to end the day after 12-31-1999.

13. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I have a political/economic report in a different thread that counterexamples the doomsday scenario that this guy talks about.

http://whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16979&page=3

14. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

LOL. That's why we all should still be partying like it's 1999. :p